Those feelings

Miracle

"I'm back~"

"Welcome back Mingyu hyung!"

"Oh Jisung ah~ did you have lunch?"

"Yes~ Minki hyung came and cook lunch for us and after that he goes to work with Jonghyun hyung!"

"Okay~ /ruffles Jisung's hair/ where's Muel?"

"He gets sleepy after lunch so I watched tv with him until he fall asleep~"

"I'll go upstair first okay? If anyone knocks the door, make sure to tell me first before opening it~"

"Okay Mingyu hyung~ rest well~"

Kim Mingyu is living with his brothers and his little cousin Samuel . Their parents died along with Samuel's parents on a massive car accident that kills more than 20 people. Luckily for them, their parents have money prepared for them so they can live just by working part time. His brother Jonghyun is studying in Pledis university and Jisung is going to further his studies at Pledis highschool as a freshman starting from next week. Their little Muel is still going to kindergarten (Ohmygod can u imagine Muel's cutenesss? I think i will dieeee +o+)

Mingyu on the other can't get the boy that he met earlier out of his mind.

That boy, I've never seen him before.. What are those tingling sensation that I feel? But nevertheless, the moment our eyes locked everything feel so perfect..His sharp facial features to his cute sweater paws..I don't think it will be easy for me to forget him.. Will we meet again?

That night Mingyu falls asleep while thinking of the cute unknown boy that makes his heart flutters.

The next day, Mingyu wakes up as usual to make breakfast and to prepare for his morning shift as a barista.

He felt a sharp stinging pain on his shoulders while he was showering and he can't believe his eyes when he saw a date tatooed on his right shoulder. He examined his shoulder to see clearly what the date is. 26/05/15. That is the date tatooed on his right shoulder. He wanted to know the secret behind that date but he will do it after his morning shift ends. Now, he must hide this weird thing from his brothers to avoid any misunderstanding.

Jonghyun wakes up as soon as the smell of Mingyu's special fried rice diffuses into his room. 

"Morning Mingyu yah~ Oh, are you feeling cold today?"

Mingyu almost choked upon hearing that. He forgots that he is always shirtless at home (since he is confident in his body XD)

"Oh, uh yes~ I am feeling a little cold today hehehe. I'll go and wake the kids up!"

Whew.. He is almost busted.

"Jisung ah~ wake up breakfast is ready"

"Morning Mingyu hyung~ Oh, you cooked your special fried rice today right? Yayy!"

"Hahaha thats right~ go downstairs first, I'll wake Muel up okay?"

"Muel ah~ wake up lets eat breakfast~"

"Mingyu hyung~/yawns/ but I'm sleepy.."

"It's okay you can sleep after breakfast~ Lets go, you can ride on hyung's back!"

(I dunno why I remembered the video where seventeen wakes themselves up in the morning to go to school~ ohmygod I feel so nostalgic and soft ㅠ____ㅠ )

The boys eat their breakfast happily that morning with laughter filling the dining room.

"Of course, Fried Rice that was cooked by Chef Mingyu never disappoints me!" Jonghyun says while acting like a real food critique.

"Yess! Mingyu hyung is the best!" Jisung and Samuel cheered happily, agreeing what Jonghyun has said.

"Ahaha thankyou thankyou for your support in my cooking career. I'll promise I'll never disappoint everyone. Okay bye~ I'm going to the cafe first!"

Before Mingyu goes out, he gets a hug from Jisung, a kiss at the cheek from Samuel and he goes to do his 'brother handshake' with Jonghyun.

"Bye~ don't forget to lock the door! Jonghyun hyung, don't forget to tell Minki hyung I said hi!"

—At the cafe—

Mingyu works as usual at the cafe. Take orders, make coffees, serve coffees. He is lucky that the cafe starts to become pack in the afternoon. The tatooed date is not painful now, it is a relief for him.

"Minghao, I have somthing to ask you."

"Oh Mingyu yah~ oh, what is it?"

He dragged Minghao to the staff room.

"You already have a soulmate right?"

"Uh, soulmate? Yes, but why are you suddenly so interested though?"

"I have a secret to tell you.. But promise me you won't tell anyone about this, even Seokmin."

"Woah~ okay okay I won't, whats the secret though? Its rare to find you this secretive about something~"

"Okay, do you happen to know what is this all about?" Mingyu asks and show Minghao his right shoulder with the tatooed date 26/05/15.

—————————————————————————

Ohyeahhhhhhhhh /lights up fireworks/

Hehehe this is the 2nd chapter~!!!! ~(*0*)~

Huhu u know what? At first I was planning to write a oneshot but.. hohoho i cannot write oneshot so it became like this XD

Anyway thankyou for the subscribes, comments and everythingg ^ㅅ ^

Bye guise! See you soon ♡♡