Goddess of Peace [Teaser]

Off-Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning 

 

A refreshed Seungwan slowly fluttered her eyes open as sun rays began to graze her face.

 

She frowned, not really liking the brightness greeting her upon waking up. She and her girlfriend would usually laze around in bed after a night of tiring activities, with the blinds shut to shield them from the blazing morning sun.

 

This time around, however, the blinds were drawn up, exposing her to the sun’s wrath. She also realised the absence of her beloved girlfriend, with her all alone in their love nest.

 

Seungwan whined childishly at the double whammy of events, her day starting out quite sadly. She sat up lazily and reached out for her iPhone placed on the bedside table.

 

Her expression brightened as she saw the email notifications from her new close friend, Sejeong. She was happy that someone apart from her own members became her friend, with the younger idol approaching her first with utmost eagerness and pure admiration.

 

Seungwan was flattered and touched because of Sejeong’s initiative, so she promised to herself that she will try to become a good friend of the younger girl both as an idol sunbae and as the ordinary Son Seungwan.

 

That’s why Seungwan went an extra mile for their “bff-day-out.” She learned that Sejeong wanted to go to Seoul Tower since she has never visited it before. Coincidentally, Seungwan personally knew the tower’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter