Territorial Leader

Off-Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun sprang off the couch and hastily went to the kitchen. She spotted her girlfriend wearing her straight brown hair in a high ponytail and donning a crisp white button up, looking pretty and handsome as ever. Seungwan was drying her hands with a towel as she looked at her finished baked goods in satisfaction. 

 

She sneakily went to Seungwan and once she reached her still-distracted girlfriend, Joohyun grabbed her by the cheeks and crashed their lips in a searing kiss.

 

Seungwan dropped the towel in surprise, but eventually closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Joohyun's waist as she returned the kiss with the same fervor.

 

One of Joohyun's hands went down, teasingly tracing the buttons on Seungwan's shirt. Without breaking the french kiss, she blindly opened the last 3 buttons, effectively exposing the latter's abs. Joohyun slowly brushed her skilled hand against Seungwan's toned abdomen, caressing the bumps with her flitting fingers.

 

Seungwan moaned at the sensation and slowly pulled out of the kiss.

 

Joohyun whined at the loss and opted to place fervent kisses down onto Seungwan's chin, as well as on her jaw and neck. She then unclasped the rest of the buttons and held Seungwan's shirt open with both hands, before freely roamed all over the exposed collarbones.

 

"Hmm... Hyun, wait..." Seungwan muttered with closed eyes, gripping her girlfriend's sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter