Bae on Twitter

Off-Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before their scheduled 'Peek-A-Boo' comeback, the 5 girls decided to enjoy their last few rest days in their shared dorm.

 

Doing practically everything and nothing at the same time, each of the members had something to occupy themselves. 

 

Joohyun, as expected of Red Velvet's so-called 'mother', was in the laundry room washing the younger member's clothes with her favorite fabric conditioner.

 

Seulgi, being the bear that she is, was still in her room dozing off. She'll only leave the bed when she gets hungry or needs to go to the bathroom. One could even say that she's hibernating with the rate that she's going right now.

 

Seungwan, on the other hand, was busying herself in the kitchen, baking goodies for the maknaes who have been pestering her to bake for quite sometime now. 

 

Last but not least, the satanic duo was lounging on the living room couch, browsing Twitter using Yeri's secret account, playfully bantering and giggling over posts related to their group.

 

They were interested to know the public's perception in terms of their comeback teasers as well as their costumes during the last SM Halloween Party, among others.

 

Of course, it was inevitable for the maknaes to see numerous posts regarding Red Velvet OTPs. Both were very amused to see all the funny memes and have been laughing so loud to the point that they didn't notice their leader coming out of the laundry room and joining them on the couch.

 

"What's so funny that the two of you sound like a pair of unstoppable hyenas?" Joohyun asked, looking at them with a small smile playing on her lips.

 

Still giggling, Sooyoung replied: "Unnie, our fans are so witty. They keep on fighting over Red Velvet pairings with hilarious memes."

 

"Oh really? What do they say about me and Seungwan?" Joohyun asked without much thinking, obviously biased over the pairing between her and her long-time girlfriend.

 

Yerim smirked at the question, before hitting the "#wenrene" hashtag and pulling their leader in between her and Sooyoung. She gave Joohyun her iPad and proceeded to orient their resident mother with WenRene-related Twitter updates.

 

"Wenrenators are rejoicing over the stunt that Seungwan-unnie pulled during the SM Halloween Party. Your picture wearing her jacket also made it to a popular news site, a whole article was even written just for that, unnie." Yerim said in disbelief.

 

Joohyun smirked proudly. "Of course, Seungwan is just the perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter