Unsatisfied Bunny

Off-Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two bare bodies lay under a thick comforter, limbs closely intertwined, their pressed chests rising and falling in tandem with their heartbeats as they slowly recovered from a euphoric high.

 

The messy state of the bedroom, with clothes thrown everywhere around the usually pristine space, is a dead giveaway of their nightly proclivities ever since Joohyun shared the space with Seungwan.

 

After recovering their breaths, Seungwan began humming a random tune as she Joohyun's hair while softly peppering her forehead with kisses. Joohyun, on the other hand, remained perched on top of her, smiling contently at the sweet gesture as she reached for her "couple" iPhone X with Seungwan placed on top of the nightstand.

 

Oh, how she loves Ineffable Voice and BMB for the unique couple item.

 

Joohyun mentally patted herself proud for having bribed Yeri to let her use the youngest's Twitter account, as well as teach her the basics of Twitter in exchange of buying the maknae banana roti for the whole week.

 

Joohyun once again looked over the latest posts under the #wenrene tag, grinning in satisfaction that her wicked schemes in recent weeks have paid off.

 

WenRenators have increased drastically due to her tactics while Seungwan's female fans posted about how jealous they are of their perfect ship, especially over Joohyun for having their so-called "Seungwan oppa" all for herself.

 

Joohyun would let out a soft giggle every time she sees short clips or GIFs of her numerous couple moments with Seungwan which she cunningly orchestrated. She would play her favorites on repeat, smiling like a lovesick fool at the obvious chemistry between her and Seungwan.

 

Take that, single ladies all over Korea. You can never have MY Seungwan., Joohyun thought with a smug smile painted on her face.

 

"What are you giggling about, Hyun-ah?"

 

Joohyun's childish thoughts were interrupted as she heard her girlfriend's question. She raised her head from the cradle of Seungwan's neck and cooed at the cute sight of the hamster's pouting lips.

 

She couldn't resist kissing the pout away.

 

"Why. Are. You. So. Cute.", puncturing each word with loving pecks on the younger's lips. Not satisfied enough, Joohyun cupped one of her fluffy cheeks still and continued kissing her lazily.

 

"Mmh... Hyun, aren't you tired yet?", Seungwan whined in between Joohyun's continuous kisses.

 

Joohyun paused before smirking in reply.

 

"No. We've had more rounds during previous nights, didn't we?"

 

Seungwan's face instantly turned red at the nonchalant answer.

 

At first when Joohyun demanded to share a bedroom with her, Seungwan thought that her girlfriend was just being her normally clingy self and wanted to extend such clinginess to the point of sleeping in the same bed for cute nightly cuddles.

 

But Seungwan never expected that since the first night of Joohyun being in the same bedroom, she would start to feel rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter