Cunning Cabbage

Off-Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected, a very jealous and possessive girlfriend like Bae Joohyun is quite a force to deal with.

 

Despite being the hidden and private couple of Red Velvet, Joohyun went out of her way this time around to ensure that their couple selca will be posted in both official accounts of Red Velvet and SM Town.

 

On the other hand, Seungwan was repeatedly reprimanded for the hickeys on her skin when they were being dolled up for their comeback showcase.

 

Yet the giver of those hickeys did not even receive any scolding as the stylist and make-up unnies were all intimidated by Joohyun's glare.

 

They didn't even refute Joohyun's "requests" in terms of Seungwan's wardrobe for their music show comebacks. The eldest was displeased when Seungwan's abs were exposed for their 'Look' Music Bank performance (though she couldn't deny how cute Seungwan looked in purple, her favorite color). So when it came to their next Peek-A-Boo performances, Joohyun insisted for Seungwan to wear a net dress over her midriff-showing attires so as to sufficiently cover the younger's abs.

 

Seungwan even thought about the possibility of Joohyun having something to do with why she wore that loose-fitting checkered dress for the Peek-A-Boo MV and jacket shoot. Perhaps her possessive girlfriend did not want her showing off her S-line to the public.

 

Joohyun was also exceptionally clingy with Seungwan during private fansigns. They have agreed to tone down their skinships in public when they first started dating, so Seungwan was quite surprised that their rule-abiding leader began to disregard their initial agreement.

 

Joohyun kept on ignoring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter