THE BI+CH YOO SEONHO

Signal [PANWINK]

Love at first sight, for 16 years old boy Park Jihoon the 'myth' is for prematured teenagers. He once was one of the prematured teenagers. Tzuyu, his ex made the pink sausage boy's heart shut close with a deep scar.

Everything changes after a Tainan boy, Lai Guanlin came into his misfortuned life. He is like the     male-version of Tzuyu. Very charming, very dreamy, very attractive, very handsome, very cute, very breathtaking, very.....PERFECT!

Jihoon tried everything to make that angel his. He also willing to sacrifice his dignity just to win the boy's heart.  He is just a step closer until karma hit him again. Bae Jinyoung, his long-lasting friend betrayed him. Now, he lost in the sea of thoughts. Confuse of which path should he take to achieve his pure sincere dream.

.

.

.

.

Jihoon is busy stalking Guanlin's instagram. His heart throbs everytime he scrolled on a new photo. Guanlin don't have a bad face angle. He covered his face in his teddy bear's fluffy tummy to scream.

The blonde is choosing a perfect photo to set as his Samsung Galaxy J7's wallpaper. Choosing never been this hard in his whole life. Every picture is perfect. From the image Guanlin wakes up to the image before he sleep.

He downloaded all the pics from the profile to make a live slideshow wallpaper.

His eyes stopped at a pic Guanlin wearing a plain nerdy spectacles. "OMG He is so f ing hot!!!" Guanlin tottaly took 'nerdy hot' to the next level.

Jihoon stared at Guanlin's pic phsycoticly. He edited a Guanlin's pic by pasting his image in it. He also thought of framing all the pics.

He was busy planning pshycotic plan when his mom called. "Jihoon-ah!" "Yes mom!" 

The short namja locked his phone screen and rushed to his mother. 

When he stepped on the last stairstep, he can see a namja who is on the same length as him standing beside his mother at the doorway. Jihoon can barely see his face due to the shining sunlight behind his head.

"Oh, Jihoonie~ come greet your new neighbour!" 

Jihoon made a smiley face to greet his new friend when, "Wha- Yio Seonho!?"

"Hi hyung?" Seonho gave an evil smirk to Jihoon.

 

 

*EARLIER AT SCHOOL* 

"So you sacrifice your wish just fir other happiness?" Jihoon sat beside Guanlin who is drinking his soda.

"Yes. I want them to feel School Festival like me at my old school." 

Jihoon nodded softly. "Komawo~ Pan Lee!"

"But, thanks to you too. You wish for Daniel to dance an embarassing chicken dance for an apology.

The two of them chuckled as they flashbacked Daniel dance shyly on the stage being a big spotlight on the school festival.

.

.

.

"So, we see tomorrow, Guanlin!" 

"Yeah, see you." 

Jihoon live in the neighbourhoid next to Guanlin's.But they can't go to school or go home together because the distance between their house is 3 kilometer. 

Jihoon walked away leaving Guanlin who is heading the opposite path. Suddenly, Jihoon heard a loud scream.

He turned his head. He is not so panick as he knew that is not Guanlin. Guanlin voice is huskier but his tone is cheerful.

He saw Guanlin is helping a boy stand up. He pulled the boy's hand but the boy took advantage and hug Guanlin.

Jihoon eyes almost popped out anf he jealously walked towards them.

Jihoon pulled the boy hand seperating the hug.

"You seems okay." Jihoon checked the boy's leg with a face of a mad mom dinosaur who egg were stolen.

He then start to act, "Ouchh....I think I sprained my leg." He rubbed his calf.

Guanlin was approaching the boy when Jihoon blocked him and massaged the calf roughly which made the boy screamed.

"Jihoon-ah!" Guanlin screamed and pulled the boy to him.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" Guanlin hold the boy shoulders.

"WE will take you!" Jihoon bumped in.

"No need. I just want to go home!" 

The three of them waited for a taxi. 

When the taxi arrived, Guanlin stopped it and the boy get in first. Guanlin was abou to get in but Jihoon pushed Guanlin lightly and sat between them creating a wall.

"Please take us to Jumcheong neighbourhood." Guanlin told the driver and he nodded.

"WAIT! Why are we going to my neighbourhood? You sending me first, to be alone with him?!" The jealous namja shouted lowly at Guanlin.

"Ummm..no hyung! I live there. Why? And why I couldn't be alone with him? Are you jealous?" He made a bi chy look at Jihoon.

"YOU PABO!!" He was about to ataack the boy when suddenly Guanlin pinned him to the seat. "Hyung, stop it okay?" He said with a soft voice and a coaxing face.

He could see the boy's angry face as Jihoon smirked at him.

As they dropped off, Guanlin helped the boy walked to his house.The boy thanked Guanlin.

"Komawo, hyung! I owe you one!" He said shyly and entered his house.

"Wait?! I still don't know your name!" Guanlin shout to stop the boy.

"Why you have to know his name?!" 

"Oh, I'm Yoo Seonho."

"See you, Seonho!" 

After he entered his house Jihoon looked at Guanlin with an angry cute face. 

"WHAT?" He asked.

"Just do not be too close with that boy!"

"Why?" 

"I'm jealous!" He mumbled.

"What's that?" 

"N-Nothing! I just have a bad feeling about that Yol Sonhol!" Jihoon said nervously.

Jihoon took a glance at Seonho's and he saw Seonho is watching them so Jihoon hugged Guanlin to make him jealous.

"Will you be okay?" 

"It's okay, hyung. It just 3 km." He brushed Jihoon's hair.

The cute namja waved Guanlin as he entered the taxi.

Jihoon looked behind and saw Seonho is stomping his feet angrily. He stuck his tounge out and Seonho's face turn even gumprier.

Jihoon was going to walk home when he recognized the house beside Seonho's.

"WHAT?! WE LIVE NEXT DOOR?! ANDAE!!!" Jihoon screamed.

"Karma, why you hate me so much??" He cried in his heart.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"You!" Jihoon replied his smirked.

Now, Jihoon has a new rival. His mission to be with Guanlin will be much harder than he thought.