EP. 1

Signal [PANWINK]

Jihoon rushed downstairs anxiously. The short namja climbed down the stairs while putting on his black school jacket.

Jihoon grabbed a slice of sandwich tuna on the dining table and kissed his mom's wrinkly cheek.

"Goodbye Mom! I'm late!" "Don't come home too late!" Mrs. Park adviced his son as he chew the sandwich while running along the street.

 

*JIHOON'S P.O.V*

I was about to cross the street when my eyes got stuck to a boy feeding a stray puppy. What a kind-hearted boy.

My heart thumped as I checked on the boy's feature.

 

Black shiny hair.                                                      

Good looking face.                                                        

White milky skin.                                                              

Stunning eyes.                                                                  

Pinky bubble lips.                                                            

Muscular but skinny tall body. 

But the most attractive thing of all, his gummy smile. My heart melts when I looked at his curved beautiful lips showing his shiny teeth and his cute dimple.

Weird. I never see him around. Must be a new student.

I was too busy staring at him until I didn't notice a white van was behind me. The van was fast.

I screamed but can't run or jump to dodge  the van. I was stunned.

No! I can't die! I'm still 16! Well, at least the last thing I see is the beautiful smile of that new boy.

I was expecting my body will collapsed crushed and lot of bloods runs out but when I opened my eyes, I see my body is beside the road.

A long pair of hands is wrapped around my guts. I can feel a tall body is touching my back. His muscles are touching my skinny back. The hug was so warm. I hope it lasted longer.

When suddenly the man stood up. "Ar..are you crazy!!! You want to die?!?!" His deep voice hit my ears and it felt like a sweet honey just been poured into my ear.

And then I realise he just saved me from being run over! 

I quickly stood up to find my face and his are just inches away.It's the boy! It makes my heart throbs innormally and my face turned as red as an apple skin.

"Sorry!!! Thank you so much for saving me!!" I suddenly hugged him. My face was hidden inside his well-built chest. The warmness from his body merged with mine.

I quickly let go when I realise everyone is staring at us and start recording.

"Thank you again." I bowed. 

And there's an awkward silence. We don't know what to say. 

"Ummmm..let's go in" He pointed to the school front. The bell has rung. We walked together beside each other. 

"I still doesn't know your name, hyung." I start a conversation.

"Wait. I'm younger than you Jihoon-hyung." He stated.

"Wha-..You know me?! And I'm older than you?!?!" I asked shockingly as the two of us passed the school gate.

"Yes. Who doesn't know the second most popular kid in school. Anyways, I'm Lai Guanlin. A transfered student from Taiwan." 

The two of us stop because we have to seperate to go to our own class.

"See you, Guanlin. I owe you." I said and he responded with his gummy smile. UGHHH!! Stop being so cute and handsome at the same time!! You giving me heart attack!!

"I'm here!" I shouted and pant hardly infront of Woojin and Jaehwan who have waited for me infront of the class.

"Hey! Winkboy got himself a new namja!" Woojin joked.

WHAT?! It turns out everybody in school knew. Some of the students saw me and Guanlin. And the gossip is like virus in this school, spread so easily!

"Wait up! *huff..huff* I..need some air!"

Woojin pulled my hand and make me sit on my chair.

"What's his name, which class, how is his features, how did that happen, do you like him?" Jaehwan who is sitting on his table behind me threw a tons of question on my face.

"What?!? We're just friends. Nothing more. Beside I just met him for just a few minutes!" I denied the fact that I really really love to have Guanlin as my boyfriend.

"Anyways, there's more love letters." Woojin handed me some pink and purple envelope. It have been 2 years since I studied at this school and I've been receiving love letters since my first day! It's pretty annoying but, It's my habit to introduce the letters to the garbage.

"Trash!" I said and throw the letters into the garbage.

I can see some girls looking  dissapointed as I throw their love letters.

"You are so popular! At least accept letters from the pretty ones." Woojin joked.

"I told you I will never fall in love with any girls ever again!" Woojin and Mark suddenly widen their eyes.

"So you like boys,huh?" "Nonesense!"

"It just... my heart hasn't healed yet." Akward silence.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jihoon-oppa! Let's date!" A girl with bright skin confessed to me.

"Wha...what?" 

"Sarangheyo, Park Jihoon. I have always love you since last year."

She suddenly hugged me.

Since then, me and Tzuyu dated and became a hot couple. We done what lovers do, shopping, date bur never kissed or touch each other. Until, one month later, I know why.

"Tzuyu-ah?" I came closer to a girl who is dancing with a guy in the club. I am sure that is Tzuyu.

"Oppa!" She seems shocked. 

"Who is this?!" I asked hoping that she said that guy is his cousin or brother.

"This is.......my boyfriend! Why?"

"But...how about us?!" My tears start to fall.

"You still didn't realize?! I just date you so I can get what I want!" 

Since then, I never fall in love again. My heart hurt. So so much.

*END OF FLASBACK*

"So you don't want to accept anymore letters, right?" Woojin asked something that is totally obvious.

"Yeah!!Duh~" I frowned.

"Can't you see?! This is your oppurtunity!!" Jaehwan said expecting something from my mouth.

"What?! What is it?" 

"If you date Guanlin, the school will know and the girls will stop sending letters, AIRHEAD!!" Woojin explained.

Oh, that's a good idea! But I don't want to pretend to date Guanlin. I love him so much!! I want to date him for real.

GUYS! THANKS FOR READING THIS CRAPPY THING AND PLEASE UPVOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I'M NEW TO AFF. 😊🙇😅