FORGIVE

Signal [PANWINK]

Guanlin kiss Jihoon's lip as a finale. Jihoon smiled and his cheeks turn as red as a cheek that got slapped. It hurt like one to. 

Jihoon cried in pain. When he open his eyes, he saw a white room, and his body felt warm and comfortable. His body is buried inside a cozy, warm blanket.

He's in a hospital. He recover from the numbness after waking up and realize Guanlin is slapping his face roughly. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Jihoon bent his back up to stop Guanlin's action.

"Urghh....finally.....I thought you wear dead!" Guanlin sighed in relief before putting his on the chair next to Jihoon's bed.

"Ww..wait! We're not in a locker room?" Jihoon asked with hope that their fun time was not just a dream.

"Why should I bring a fainted person to a locker room?" Guanlin answered Jihoon's question with a question.

"It is a dream....." Jihoon bow down his head in disappointment. 

"Wae? What are you dreaming about? You moan and groaned in your sleep." Guanlin state made Jihoon ears turn red. "NOTHING!!"

The doctor did some final checkup on Jihoon before he can be discharged. 

Jihoon and Guanlin went to the counter to pay for Jihoon's bill.

"I want to pay the bills." 

"For which patient?" The clerk start to type something on the computer in front of her.

"Park Jihoon. Room 101." 

"Oh...hold on..." The clerk pushed the keyboard buttons quickly.

Guanlin turn his head over to see Jihoon is checking out the hospital and staring every corner. Guanlin found it cute.

 

 

 

 

He stared at Jihoon until the clerk said, "Ah..mister! Someone has already paid for the bills."

"What?! Who?"

"Ummmm...'" the clerk hummed as she search for the man who paid the bills.

"OH! There he is! The man there." The clerk pointed to a man sitting on the couch......it is.......Mr. Kim!

"TEACHER KIM?!" The two of them shout in shock as their eyes widen up.

"I'm sorry guys.....for not trusting you...I shouted at you as the two of you were injured. Mr. Kim came closer towards Guanlin and Jihoon and held their shoulder and started to bow.

"A..anya!! you don't have to apologize. I know you trusted Daniel. This isn't your fault!" Jihoon pulled Mr. Kim's shoulders up for him to stand up. 

"Please...forgive me..I do anything!!" Mr. Kim begged and wrapped his hand around Jihoon's. 

"ANYTHING?!?!" Jihoon and Guanlin looked at each other and invisible devil horn starts to pop out from their head.