MARATHON.2

Signal [PANWINK]

 

Jihoon woke up early today as he is walking his plan. You guessed it. He is faking sick so he don't have to join the marathon. So he dipped a towel in a hot water and place it on his forehead.

"Jihoonie!! Wake up!! We're gonna miss the marathon!!" Mrs. Park jumped in Jihoon's room and jog in place. Jihoon quickly pull up his blanket covering his whole body excluding his head.

"Mom! Why are you dressed up like this ...and *cough* *cough*..why are you joggin' in place?" Jihoon frowned as he sees his mom wearing a headband and y(?) sport attire.

"What?? I should wear a dress for the marathon?? Wahahaha!!" Mrs. Park joked as Jihoon is getting annoyed seeing her stretching up.

"Mom, you are not joining the marathon. It's just for the students. Okay? No parents." Jihoon explained to his mom who is now pulling a 'my-life-is-a-lie' face.

"Well, if that, enjoy your run..*sobs* *sobs*" Mrs. Park exited the room disappointedly.

"Well mother, I'm not running tho. *cough* *cough* As you can hear, I have a fe-*cough*-ver."

"I ain't stupid! Fever is not same with catched a cold/!" Mrs. Park raised her voice as she is emotional about the marathon.

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inner Jihoon.

.
.
.
.
JIHOON

I lazily walked to class to place my bag. In class, I can see Jaehwan and Woojin stretching up at their tables.

"Ok, WhyTF everyone is overexcited for the run thingy? Including my mom?!?!" I sass before throwing my bag.

"You just jealous cos we got perfect physical unlike you pig." Woojin said as he flex his muscle. I kinda impressed, but not much.

"Why? Liking what you see? Want a taste?" Woojin suddenly makes a seductive face while walking towards me. (Comment section: omg this is about to happen.)

"The actual ?! BACK THE OFF!!" I tried to move backwards and my back hit the wall. (omg this is so cliché)

"Oh, come on Jihoon! I want to recharge before the marathon." Woojin closes his eyes and closer his lips to mine while Jaehwan is cheering at the background.

Until,

"EHEM!!"

The made up cough stopped Woojin's action. 

We turned around to see Guanlin at the door.He is wearing a black T-shirt with red-stripes jacket sleeve tied around his waist. While ripped jeans covering his pale white legs. Omg!! Why do you have to be so hot and fashionable when I'm trying to forget you!!(I know his clothing isn't marathon-able but, this is ff world so...)

Woojin and I coughed too and broke our position.

"Ummm..everyone is ordered to gather at the track point now." Guanlin informed looking down and blushed as he must felt awkward because of earlier.

"WOOOJIIINN!!!! PABOYA!!!" I immediately beat Woojin's head as Guanlin went out to inform other students.

"YAAH!! OUCH!! I'M JUST KIDDING!! ME AND JAEHWAN ALWAYS DO THAT!! WHY WONT YOU!!( Author: don't judge them.)"

Woojin shouted at the same time Jaehwan's crush and his friends pass by.

He heard the second last words which made Jaehwan and Minhyun blush.

.
.
.
.
GUANLIN
Everyone gathered at the starting point which is the entrance of a jungle. WOOHOH!! This is gonna be exciting. I will get the gold medal like I did at my previous school.

Thank god the girls and boys are separated or else, there will be a crowd of girls (and boys too) following me from behind. That happened at my previous school.

As everyone was given time to stretch up, I think about Jihoon hyung. He is confusing, I thought he likes Baejin-hyung but , I just saw Woojin almost kissed him.

My eyes searched for Jihoon hyung in the crowd and he looks really scared and nervous. Gosh! He makes me worried.

I was about to come near him although I know he is avoiding me. But the horn sounded and I cancelled my action and run.

My strategy is easy, slowly at first and then you flash. The track is a bit muddy and there's more than one path but, the teachers guided us tho.

I'm still slowing down and enjoying the jungle view. I thought this is the perfect time to speed up but I was stopped by my eyes as it caught a Blondie took the wrong path. 

Oh no! What to do?! That's okay. The teachers would stop him. Right?. But, I am the only one who sees him. Should I help him..but, the race....

IT! This is more important.