FIRST KISS []

Signal [PANWINK]

*GUANLIN'S POV*

I was shocked when Jihoon-hyung suddenly passed out and collapsed. Fortunately, I was able to catch him before his little body hit the floor.

I wrapped my arms around his back. His body is hot making his face and ears turned as red as a boxing glove! But I kinda feel comfortable hugging him. It's warm.

I shake his body to wake him up.

No respond. Then I shouted to the prefect. "He fainted! He needs to go to the infirmary!"

The arrogant prefect poked Jihoon's shoulder and hummed as a 'yes' and walked away.

I was piggy backing him but I put him back down because the injury on my back still stings.

I decided to carry him bridal style.

I run and I thought for a second, "WAIT!! I don't know where's the nurse office!!!"

I panicked. I run without direction while my head turned from left to right to search for a door with the 'INFIRMARY' banner above it.

4 minutes passed and I still can't find the infirmary, I searched the whole school.

I have no energy left to run and hyung is getting heavier and heavier. That explained his chubby cute cheek.

Luckily, I found a locker room.

I realised now that no one is in the hallway when I ran along it. I looked at the clock and noticed the time now is......"7 o' clock!?!?" 

Everyone has went home. I can't go home and leave Jihoon-hyung here. I want to send him home but I don't know his address.

I put my hand on his forehead and it's burning!

I strip his clothes off so his body can cool down.

Thank god, I brought a wet tissue with me. I have it because I have to wipe my face to moist it. Hey! I have to protect my reputation, Okay?!

I wiped his neck down to his chest and then his six pack. Hey, this hyung workout?

I searched for spare shirts in the room but failed.

Meh, let him be. I like to see him this way.

 

I sat beside his lying body.

My throats kinda dry from all the running. It's kinda ich.

Let's find a water in here. I searched inside the lockers but I can't find any mineral water bottle.

I will go and search the other rooms for water, then.

I turned the doorknob but the door didn't open.

I turn it again but it won't budge. It's locked.

"ANDAE!!!!!" I screamed loudly.

I thought of crashing the door but I don't want to add more naughty wrongdoing on my student's record.

I swallow my saliva to make the dryness decrease.

But my mouth can't generate them anymore.

Ok, Guanlin. You can do this. Just a few more hours and someone will save you.

It's 9:00 p.m. now. Just a few more hours....just a few more......

 

 

 

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!! I'M TOO THIRSTY!!!!!

 

I will die now.... die of thirstiness........Unless...💡

"Okay Guanlin, you do this because the nature force you to. There's no other choice....." I coaxed myself.

I leaned closer to Jihoon's mouth. I slowly put my tounge in Jihoon's mouth. Sliding through his pinkish juicy wet lips.

WHAT?!?! I'm desperate. I need it to survive!

I drink his saliva. I kinda got carried away cos I didn't realise I did that for 5 freakin' minutes!!

I can feel my body turns hot as I kis..I..I mean drinking his saliva.

I don't know why but, I can't stop. His saliva are so refreshing!

Oh no! This is bad! I feel my thing slowly stood up. (You guys know what the 'thing' is. Right? *wink* *wink*)

It gets uncomfortable as my thing is hard completely. I realease the kiss and my trouses.

I stared at his beautiful feature.

Pretty eyes.

Soft hair.

Pinkish lips.

Soft cheeks.

Muscular body.

I got harder as I stared at him.

I my hard thing before his lip. My tounge slide down to his neck, collarbone and shoulder. And when I reached his , I lustfully it and my left hand pinching the other one. The temperature of the room start to rise insanely.

My tounge played with his y . And I changed the position of my hand and mouth.

Suddenly, he moaned. "A..aah!!"

I quickly raise my head to see his beautiful face.

"G.gg..Guanlin..ah!! Whhat..are..you!!" I cutted his words with a kiss on his lip and his cute cheek. I his cheek until there is a red spot on it. I tounged his mout again.

I realese the kiss for some air and explained. "I was thirsty and I want your saliva to drink it. I got carried away. But, there's no turning back right?" 

"Bbb..but G..guanlin!" He moaned as I his thing.

"Nghhh..."

I the tip and the thing and he moaned louder. 

I fist his lenght and my mouth went where my hand been. It creates a beautiful sloppy sound.

"Guanlin...I'MM CUMING!!" I quickly stopped.

"Not yet..." I put down my trouses and his too.

"G..guanlin, what you want to do??" He asked worriedly..Cute.

"I want to you. What else?!?" I take his skinny leg and place it on my shoulder. I slowly shove my thing into his pink without warning and he moan.

"Aaahh..Nghhh..." Which make me turn on even more.

"You're tight!!" I sighed. I start to move in and out at slow pace so he can adapt.

"Guanlin!! You're too big!! It's… hurt!! He complained.

"The pain will turn into pleasure, baby." I whispered into his ears with my seductive voice.

I pound him as the two of us moaned. It's like a harmony music.

"Fff....faster! D..deeper!!" He begged.

"You enjoyed, huh?!" I chuckled as our sweat mixed together.

"You're cute, hyung." I whispered to his ears.

Our moan got higher as we're close.

I pound him till the two of us at the same time.

"Nghhh...Aaahhhh!!!" The two of us growl.

White is all over the place.

After the oozes stop. I kissed his lip and laid beside him. We pant like there's no oxygen in the room.

GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING!!! SORRY FOR THE LAME !!! UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!! 😘😍😚