Aegyo Oppa to the Rescue!

The Supposedly Lucky Number 7

Stacy was at the Heavenly Cafe that day.

"So you complete the dare?" The Jo twins asked. Stacy nodded.

"I have 7 boyfriends. Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa, Sungyeol oppa, L oppa, Sungjongie and," Stacy sighed, "Woohyun oppa."

"Why did you sigh, Stacy?" Kwangmin asked.

"Woohyun oppa and I haven't been seeing eachother lately," She said quietly. 

"It's okay, Stacy. I'm sure you're gonna see him soon," Youngmin assured.

"Yeah! You're irresistble!" Kwangmin added. Stacy smiled. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem!" They said together. Stacy sipped a bit of your hot chocolate.

"So how are your guys' girlfriends?" She asked. The twins looked at eachother. Youngmin turned.

"YAH! YOUNGMIN! KWANGMIN! GET BACK TO WORK!" Youngmin said in a girlish voice. 

"Oh! That's our boss. Break's over. Bye~" Kwangmin said. They both then got up and left. Stacy laughed slightly decided to head home. As she walked out of the cafe, she saw two guys watching her. *Kidnappers?* She shrugged and walked off. She then heard footsteps and started to run.

Meanwhile...

Woohyun was waiting at Stacy's house. He was ready to apologize. *It's late. Where could she be?* Woohyun thought as he went to ask L.Joe.

"She went to the Heavenly Cafe earlier," L.Joe simply replied. Woohyun nodded and head off to the Heavenly Cafe. He suddenly heard screaming. *Stacy.* He ran around and finally saw her cornered in an alley.

"You're coming with us,"  one of the two guys said.

"No!" she shouted. The other one grabbed her arm.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Woohyun shouted. They both turned.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The one who grabbed her arm said. Woohyun thought for a second.

"You guys are JR and Baekho right?" They nodded. " Your boss wants the deal right?" They looked at eachother and nodded again. "Give her to me and I'll consider telling my father about it." They looked at eachother then moved aside. Stacy rushed into Woohyun's arms. "I'll explain later," he whispered into her ear. " When I say run, run with me." Woohyun then put his arm around her and the two started to walk away. 

---------------------

YAY I UPDATED :D