Woohyun's Pros and Cons

The Supposedly Lucky Number 7

Stacy went to the spot where they met. It was in the trees behind the school. When Stacy got there, there was a little picnic set out. Stacy smiled as she saw Woohyun motion to the seat next to him. When Stacy sat down, Woohyun put his arm around her. 

"Remember when we first met?" 

"Like it was only yesterday." 

~Flashback~ 

Stacy walked and sat under the tree. She was doing her homework. 

"I can't do this!" Stacy said as she flung her homework away. She hugged her knees and started to cry. Just then her homework appeared in front of her face. 

"I'll help you," a kind voice said. Stacy looked up.  "I'm Nam Woohyun. What's your name?" 

"Lee Soomi. I like Stacy better though." 

"Well Stacy it's easier than you think," Woohyun said as he say next to her and showed her how to do the homework. 

"Wow! It looks so much easier now!" Stacy said happily. 

"This calls for a treat," Woohyun said as he pulled out a small cupcake. 

"There only one cupcake though." Woohyun then split it in half. Stacy happily ate it. 

"Wow! This tastes so good!" She said. 

"Thanks I made it myself. I'll be going now princess Stacy." 

"Bye Woohyun Oppa!" She said as she waved. 

~End of Flashback~

  Stacy put her head on his shoulder.

"Should we eat princess Stacy?" 

"Did you bring the cupcakes?" 

"Of course!" Woohyun said as he took out a basket of chocolate cupcakes.  Stacy smiled and clapped till she heard the beep of Woohyun's watch. Stacy looked at him and pouted. 

"I'm sorry my princess. I have to go again. Lets walk home together okay?" He said as he got up. 

"Okay Oppa," Stacy said with a sigh. Stacy looked at all the food laid out when Woohyun left. She was about to eat but she held back. She didn't feeling like eating. Anger and sadness was mixed in her right now. *He always leaves me like that.*  Stacy saw Woohyun wait for her at the school gates. 

"My princess! Let's go!" He said as he took her hand. Stacy was still upset about lunch but didn't show it. They walked for bit but then Woohyun's watch beeped again. 

"Aish! I forgot I was supposed to help the school with something! I'm sorry I have t-" 

"Leave. I know. You always leave," Stacy said as tears started to form. 

"Stacy. I'm really sorry. I'll ma-"

"Make it up? Don't bother. You'll just leave again," Stacy said as the tears started to flow down her cheeks. 

"Stacy I-" 

"Just go," Stacy said as she cried. Woohyun held her hand but she refused. She just pushed him away and ran past him crying.  Woohyun watched Stacy cry and run away. His heart sunk.  *I may have lost the only girl I'll ever get* 

----------

Mobile so it's Doesn't look great