Close Calls

The Supposedly Lucky Number 7

Stacy was happily walking through the halls. She was thinking entirely of what happened with Dongwoo. It made her feel really special. She hummed a song but then was blocked with a pile of books.
 

"Servant carry my books," Sungyeol said.
 

"Can't I skip one day of being a servant?" Stacy pouted.
 

"No. Now hurry up!" Stacy pouted again but followed Sungyeol. Just then someone took some of the books.
 

"Why are you carrying so many books Chocopie?" Sunggyu asked.
 

"It's nothing singing Oppa~ L.Joe just lost a bet so I have to be his servant for the week. I'll be fine I need more excersize anyways," Stacy said as she took the books. Sunggyu then kissed her cheek.
 

"Be careful Chocopie," He said as he waved. Stacy waved back with a smile. She then dropped all the books. L then showed up and helped her gather the books.
 

"Yah has my artist been avoiding me? Why did I see you talking to that guy?" L questioned,

"And what's with all these books? Isn't my artist smart already?"
 

"Mianhae L Oppa~I've been busy.  Also L.Joe lost a bet so I have to be Sungyeol's servant for a week. That other guy is the new guy I was directing around. He stopped to ask a question. I have to hurry now Oppa~" Stacy said in an aegyo voice then kissed his cheek. L then ruffled her hair with a smile and then let Stacy run off. *Good thing L Oppa didn't see Sunggyu Oppa kiss my cheek* Sungyeol was waiting at the door of the classroom.

"Yah! Why are you so late?" Sungyeol said.
 

"Mianhae~" Stacy said in an aegyo voice.

Sungyeol hesitated for a bit and then finally said,"W-Well next time d-don't be late arraseo?" Stacy nodded.

The lunch bell then rang. When Stacy went out of the classroom, she heard someone calling her name. It was Woohyun.

 

"Stacy! Let's go to our secret place for lunch!" He said excitedly.  Stacy giggled.
 

"Neh~ After I give some stuff to some teachers okay Oppa?" Woohyun pouted but then nodded and left. Just then L popped out or nowhere.
 

"Stacy lets have lunch in the art room today," He said. Stacy panicked.
 

"I'm sorry. Stacy is having lunch with me to help tutor me,"A voice said. Stacy then realized it was Gongchan.
 

"Yeah! I'm helping Channie with his work!" Stacy replied. L looked at Gongchan suspiciously. He then leaned in and whispered to Stacy.
 

"I'm not sure about him."
 

"Dont worry Oppa~ Channie is nice~" Stacy said as she kissed his cheek and left with Gongchan.
 

"Thanks Channie."
 

"No problem." Gongchan left with a smile.

------------------

YES IM ON LE COMPUTER VICTORY ISH MINE!!!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~