Lost Wallets and House Warmings

The Supposedly Lucky Number 7

"WHERE'S MY WALLET?!?" Stacy said in panic as she shook Hyeri.

"Did you leave it at school?" Hyeri replied calmly.

"I hope I didn't," Stacy said as she fell onto her bed. Just then there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Code name!"Stacy said. "Banana milk~" Stacy opened the door.
 

"Sunny noona has dinner ready for us downstairs," Taemin said to them.

"We'll be down in a minute Oppa ," Stacy said to him. He nodded and went downstairs.
 

"Better not tell L.Joe anything about your wallet," Hyeri said as they went down the stairs.

"Of course I won't!" Stacy said to her as she sat down to eat.
 

"Where's Kikwang Oppa?" Stacy asked.
 

"He's out late again," Kiseop said as he stuffed food into his mouth.
 

"He's out again? He hasn't been home alot lately," Sunny said in a worried voice.
 

"Probably out at some club with his friends," L.Joe said as he sat down.

"That guy. He needs to come home sooner or later," Sunny said.

"You're starting to sound like mom," Hyeri complained. Just then there was an awkward silence. Their parents had past away a while ago and Sunny hadn't taken it too easily. "Sorry unni," Hyeri said quietly.

"It's okay Hyeri. Everyone makes mistakes right?" Sunny said as she held back her tears. Kiseop patted her back.

"I'll just go get some more food," Sunny said as she rushed into the kitchen. L.Joe then just glared at Hyeri.

"Nice going there sis."

"It just came out okay?" Hyeri snapped back. Just then the door bell rang. L.Joe stood up but Stacy pushed him down.

"Down worry I'll get it, Oppa," Stacy said as she got up and went to the door. She gasped.

"What are you doing here L?"

------------------------

Yay! Chapter 4! Please remember to comment and subscribe ^^