L's Date

The Supposedly Lucky Number 7

 

The next day,Stacy walked to art class. She sat at her usual seat next to L. 
 
"I wonder what my artist will paint today!" L said. Stacy smiled. 
 
"It will be perfect today!" She said.
 
"Your paintings are always perfect, Stacy," L said. L just sat back in his chair. Stacy looked over at him. 
 
"Why aren't you painting?" 
 
"I always mess it up," He replied. 
 
"Here. I'll help you." Stacy picked up a brush and on his canvas. 
 
"Up and down." L tried to paint but it wasn't right. 
 
"No like this." Stacy guided his hand. "Up and down." L got it after and Stacy smiled. 
 
"Thanks Stacy." Stacy then kissed his cheek. 
"Anything for my L Oppa~" The bell rang and the couple parted. As Stacy walked out of he classroom, some of Stacy's friends came up to her. 
 
"Wah! You and L look so cute together!" Yura squealed. 
 
"It's disgusting," Dongwoon said. Stacy stuck out her tongue.
 
"Like you haven't seen school couples before," Stacy retorted. 
 
"At least Im not in seven couples," Dongwoon said. 
 
"Shh! Someone might hear!" Stacy said. 
 
"Fine fine." Yura and Dongwoon then left the classroom. Stacy quickly gathered her stuff and went out of the classroom. L was leaning against a wall. 
 
"Boo," He said. 
 
"L Oppa! You scared me!" L chuckled and kissed her cheek. 
 
"I just wanted to give you kiss before the next class," He said. Stacy smiled. The two then went off to their separate classes. At the end of the day, Stacy was walking to home.  Just then a motorcycle pulled up next to her. 
 
"Yah. Stacy jump on," L said to her. She looked startled but still got on. "Hug my waist." After much confusion, she finally hugged his waist. 
 
"Where are we going?" Stacy asked. 
 
"To a special place." L finally stopped. He then covered her eyes and lead her to a hill overlooking the Han river. 
 
"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Stacy said. L nodded. Then he took out a small box. Stacy looked at it. 
 
"For me?" L chuckled and nodded. 
 
"Who else?" He pulled out a necklace with a little heart at the end. 
 
"Wow! It's so cute!" She exclaimed. L smirked and the locket opened revealing two pictures. 
 
"One's Kim Hyun Joong hyung and the other side's me, the two things you love." Stacy smiled and hugged him. 
 
"I love it!" 
 
"Yah~ I think this deserves more than just a hug," L said with a slight pout. Stacy giggled and then kissed him on the lips. 
 
"Better?" 
 
"Definitely."
----------
 
:D I updated~