4. In which Jongin proves he's stupid

The Immortal Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four
~ In which Jongin proves he’s stupid ~

Jongin liked to think he was not as stupid as his friends seem to think he was — he has pretty good grades after all. But at the moment, he couldn’t help but berate himself for confronting an obviously dangerous alien in public. He really should have escaped when he had the chance. It’s too late now.

The alien girl stopped when they reached a fairly secluded area in the school, somewhere even he hasn’t went into yet. It was a creepy hallway closed off from sunlight and has occasionally flickering light bulbs. Unfortunately, the girl was way creepier to him right now, especially with her just a couple of feet away from him. She might look really beautiful but he knew she was not of this world. She’s a freaking alien who had threatened him with death.

“Uh,” he smiled nervously. “I’m Jongin, by the way. My friends call me Kai. My closest friends call me Jongin.”

“I do not care about your names.” She rolled her eyes. “I am only concerned about what you know.”

“So, it’s true?” he swallowed. “You’re an alien?”

“What do you know, Kim Jongin?” she asked, ignoring his question.

“How do you know my family name?” he eyed her with horror.

The alien girl let out an irritated huff. She then pointed at his chest, making him look down to see his name tag. “Are you making yourself look stupid on purpose?”

He let out an indignant sound but she waved off his protests with an impatient air.

“Let’s get to the point, Kim Jongin. What do you know? You better answer quick because I have someone to look for.”

“Who?” he can’t help but ask.

“You keep on going off the topic at hand.” She complained, glaring at him. “What do you know about me, Kim Jongin? Answer now or I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

“You fell on top of our bus!” he responded immediately, really afraid now. “But you looked different then. You had pointy ears and bad- tattoos. You were unconscious too! We had to call an ambulance to get you to a hospital. Then the hospital contacted our coach to inform us you’ve escaped.”

Her previously angry face had morphed to a cold and emotionless one by the time he had finished. She just gazed at him with her scary green eyes, clear and calculating.

He bit his lip and probed, “What are you doing here no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter