3. In which Luhan is concerned

The Immortal Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three
~ In which Luhan is concerned ~

"Calm down, Sehun." Luhan tried saying to the younger one. "Take deep breaths and then start from the beginning. Clearly this time, without your lisp."

Sehun didn't even glare at that shot on his lisp, which made Luhan realize how serious Sehun was at the moment. The younger followed his instruction to take deep breaths before speaking again. "The girl from last Saturday, the one who fell on our bus, the one with pointy ears and weird tattoos, the one you performed a CPR to, the one-"

Luhan cut him off before make himself hyperventilate again. "Yes, her. What is it with her?"

"She's in my Physics class, hyung." Sehun whimpered.

He was sure he misheard that. "Come again?"

"She's a new student and she's in my Physics class."

He frowned. "How is that possible? Are you sure you're okay, Sehunnie? Let's get you to the clinic to have your temperature checked."

"I'm not sick!" Sehun yelled, attracting the attention of those who were trying to get to their next class - which the two should also be doing before the bell rings.

Luhan waved their looks off, smiling his usual charming smile. When they finally got the hint to look away, he turned back to his friend. "You're acting real weird, Sehun."

"Believe me, hyung. The alien girl is here. And she's in my Physics class!" There was desperation in the young one's voice.

"Okay, okay, I believe you. But why are you so scared of having her there? She doesn't know us. She wasn't conscious when the ambulance took her." He reminded him.

"But she's an alien! In my class! In our school! Who wouldn't be scared of that?" Sehun had once again shouted, making Luhan cringe because the other students are looking at them again. More weirdly this time.

"You know what, let's skip the rest of our classes. I'm going to treat you with bubble tea so you could calm down." He grabbed Sehun's wrist and started dragging him out of the school.

~~~

She scoffed mentally at the humans she passed by. Their obnoxious laughter, their meaningless chatter, and their selfish actions made her want to burn them all. She couldn’t believe Tarias kept the esis from Sorbians just to give life to such creatures. But she was not here to concern herself over petty earth beings. No, Ruka was here to find him. If only it was as easy as her instructors had made it sound like.

The prince’s esis was all over the place. She didn’t know if it was because it was too pure or too dispersed, but she couldn’t track it. It was as if the prince spread his esis on the air and touched everybody in the institution. Frustration gnawed at her, and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter