1. In which Baekhyun blows up

The Immortal Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

~ In which Baekhyun blows up ~

 

There was something about the star basketball players of Seoul International High that makes the female population of the school go gaga over them. Even girls from other schools. Perhaps it's the sport itself and their skills with playing it. Or maybe it's their unbelievable good looks. It certainly isn't their manners because, let's face it, they're a bunch of witless idiots.

Unfortunately, their idiocy becomes more apparent in situations like the one they are currently in.

"What Lord of the Rings? More like Star Trek!" The cheek-bones guy argued against the eyeliner boy's ridiculous question.

"But that's only Spock!" The one with really plump cheeks complained.

"If it's Chanyeol ears, then it's Star Wars! We're talking about Yoda here - Yoda!" Kim Jongin joined in.

"Yah!" The player protested.

"Guys, guys, shut up!" Luhan shouted, his eyes still on the prone form lying scarily still on the ground.

"Is she still alive?" Sehun whispered fearfully

"Oh my god, we killed her! Let's hide the body and go away before anybody sees us!" Plump cheeks shrieked.

"We can't. Suho just called the ambulance, hyung." Dimples told him. "Besides, that would be hit and run."

"But we didn't hit her. She hit us." Eyeliner boy muttered.

"Semantics. Still hit and run." Dimples shrugged.

"Coach, aren't you supposed to be checking if she's alive?" Wide-eyes asked.

The coach just looked at him with equally wide eyes, obviously afraid to go near the girl. Luhan sighed and knelt beside her. He put his ear to her chest, checking her heart beat. Relief overcame him when he heard the beating. But that relief disappeared when he realized she isn't breathing. Not at all.

He quickly raised his head, not bothering to try to wake her up because if she's still unconscious with all the noise the others are making, then she won't respond to his questions. He just raised her chin the way they were taught in health class to open her airway. And then he started giving her chest compressions.

Just when he was about to give her rescue breaths, hovering his lips over hers, he heard her gasp in oxygen. He let her go as she gasped and struggled with breathing, still unconscious.

"She's alive!" The quiet one with dark under eyes suddenly cheered, prompting some of the others to follow suit.

Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Wide-eyes, Eyeliner boy, and the tallest one kept their eyes on the girl. The coach had managed to crawl as far away as possible from the girl, so she was alone one the ground. It wasn't long before her breathing steadied.

Then, like magic, the odd drawings on her arms and the loose metallic chains around her torso disappeared as if her skin absorbed them. Her pointed ears also shrunk to normal ones.

"Whoa," was the chorus.

Obviously, the cheering idiots had also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter