Solar & Wheein : Face 2 (πŸŒ–)

Desperate (Wheebyul & Moonsun)

[β˜€οΈ]

It all started with the show we did together.

"I think I'm falling for him Byul."
"Oh. That's... good"

"Say something else Moon Byu Yi!! Yikes what a horrible best friend" I huffed, crossing my arms in feign frustration and turned away. I waited for her to submit.

"...yeesh, what do you want me to say?" I heard her tone. Was she annoyed?

"Be honest. Like, woAh I'm so proud of you bff!!" I acted out as I turned over to see her again.

I haven't heard anything from her about it ever since.

"Solar unnie?" I heard Wheein's voice interrupt my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh! Yeah about the thing!" I suddenly remembered the whole reason I dragged her out here.

[πŸ•]

"I'm falling in love with Eric!" The statement rang in my ears.

Falling... in love? With Eric Nam?

"Oh! Um... congrats?" I searched for what to say. I was speechless. Doesn't she know someone was so in love with her already?

I wanted to ask, but kept my lips sealed. Moonbyul wouldn't want me talking about it.

"Wheeinie, I think I love Solar."
I remember hearing her voice crack with emotion.

"You're... gay?"

I was pulled back into reality yet again.
"That's it? Nothing else? No, congratulations wow wow wow! Let's set up a party?" She asked. Was she joking?

"Yeesh okay, gonna go talk about it with Hyejinnie then. Might even get the reaction I needed from her"

She wasn't joking and it was scaring me. What I thought was so unbelievably real before was turning into a nightmare. It was going to be one of those clichèd one sided love stories won't it. The moon and the sun slowly changed. The sun was covered with the moon's love yet it still chose to shine for another.

I should've been happy that I got a chance now, but somehow I began to feel even more pain. Knowing that Byul was going to get hurt made me feel something shatter inside of me. How will this affect everything?

Β