Wheein: Face 2(πŸŒ–)

Desperate (Wheebyul & Moonsun)

[πŸ•]

The pink haired unnie's footsteps slowly quieted down as I heard her walk back to the living room. Here I was again, left alone by my thoughts.

How could she do this to Moonbyul? Could she be so blind to not see how much attention she gives to her? I would do anything to be close to Byul like she is. I would do anything to be with her.

Slowly, I sat on the thick cold carpet, a bit of draft passing through the small openings in the window.
The dark room Solar had brought me in wasn't helping me, making it even colder than it seemed. I hugged my knees in search of warmth.

I could hear everything: The slightest whistles from the outside as draft desperately attempted to enter through the small cracks, the surprised yet excited cheers from the living room, and the chatter they had. But what caught onto me the most was the silence of one person.

I forced myself to stand, my previously locked knees trying to adjust to the sudden movement. I headed over to the only other place I knew silence would be at this moment.

"Byullie-unnie?" I said, placing my ear cautiously on the smooth wood of her door. Suddenly I heard a series of ruffles of fabric then an immediate turn of the knob.

"Hey Wheeinie, what brought you to my humble abode?" She smiled and held her half opened door. You could clearly see the ambiance in her room, a warm shade of orange. but what caught my attention more was that her nose was oddly not scrunching up like they used to.

"Um," I felt my palms begin to sweat, "I wanna talk to you,"

"Oh, you seem pretty serious. Come in." She pulled back the wooden door, stepping back to give me space to enter as I did.

"So about So-"

"Byullie!! Come over!! Tell me your opinion on something Boyfriend Yul!" A loud yet muffled yell echoed throughout the dorm, a small noise complaint coming from Hyejin shortly after.

I kept my lips sealed.

"Oh! Coming!" The raven haired unnie exclaimed back.
Ah...

"You were saying something Wheeinie?" She brought her attention back to me, her scrunched up nose seemingly resurrecting from the dead.

"Oh. Nothing haha, Go to unnie first. You seem a little distracted to be talking with me right now."

She left without another look back. Sighing, I looked at her figure slowly disappear through the door. I was here yet again, alone with my thoughts.

Β