Wheein: Face 1 (🌕)

Desperate (Wheebyul & Moonsun)

[🐕]

It all started with trying to get away from her, but now all she wants to do is be with her.

"Hey uh... was it Wheein?" I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, uh... yeah" I jumped slightly as I looked over to the girl who had their hand resting on me.

"I'm Moon Byul," the dark haired girl smiled brightly, her nose scrunching up cutely. My heart fluttered.

"Jung Wheein."
"I know."

"Wheeinie are you even listening?" A voice took me back to reality.

"Sorry uh, something about Moonbyul and Yong?" I fixed my position on the comfy office chair since I was once slouching.

"No OH MY GOD. We're talking about Ggomo?? Your cat?? Don't you remember the one animal you love?" Hyejin's once so low and raspy voice turned a pitch higher in annoyance.

"Oh. What. Why are we talking about Ggomo?" I coughed slightly, clearing up my voice while resting both my arms on the arm rests. Hyegi looked over, squinting at me as if she was trying to find what was going on with me.

"Are you sick? You seemed to be spacing out alot more than before" I expected a joking tone, but it seemed all too serious.

"Pssh... no. I'm just sleepy. I think." I waved it off, this seemed to calm the fatal member as she rolled her eyes and continued talking about my cat. My eyes soon traveled to the window that was right behind Hyegi. The snow was raging, the friendly looking snow flakes that were falling beautifully awhile ago were now replaced by plain white blobs of snow. It looked like it was snowy hell rather than a few days before Christmas. I wonder if Byul got to somewhere safe since she went outside for shopping.

Suddenly, I heard the door knob rattle, a few mumbles heard shortly after. Byul probably forgot she had the key again. I smiled and skipped over to the door, Hwasa now beyond pissed as I left her mid convo.

"Byullie unnie, you have keys" I giggled softly at her forgetfulness from the other side of the door. A short yet muffled 'oh' was heard right after.

The door finally opened revealing two people.

Oh. With Solar unnie again.

I tensed visibly. "Oh hey unnies" I managed to state as I stood there awkwardly, my shoulders slightly raised at the fact that they had spent time together again. They were inseparable.

"Hey Wheeini-" The silver haired Byul was cut off.
"WHEE!! I have so much to tell you!" excited as ever, Solar dragged me to the kitchen. She seemed to have forgotten all about the bags she held and left it on the ground beside Byul.

Slowly I noticed the silver girl pick up the bags with a heavy sigh.

'If it's about your day with Moonbyul, I'm out' i wanted to say.

"Spill the good news!" But my words betrayed me.

For a moment, I looked behind Solar shoulder, noticing the way Moonbyul's eyes were glued to the ground, her expression dark and hurt. Before I could do anything else, the excited Solar had already pulled me into the kitchen as Byul walked farther away from me and into Solar's room to drop off her forgotten bags with a sullen expression.

Moon Byul Yi, I recognize everything about you. Just look up. Look at me. Please.