Moonbyul: Face 1 (🌕)

Desperate (Wheebyul & Moonsun)

[🌙]
It all started with a misunderstanding.

"You do know that I'm older right?" i could remember her brows furrowing in clear frustration, her chubby cheeks puffing up.

"Oh" The statement had caught me off guard, guilt was now screeching at me. Bowing sharply, I apologized.

It was awkward after a few days but we learned how to be with each other, getting closer than anyone else was. Dangerously close.
Or at least that was what I thought.

"Byul-ah!! Come on look at this! It's so cute..." Yongsun's squeaky and excitable voice stopped my thoughts. There she was, her toothy smile doing things to my heart. She was simply pointing at a Squirtle plushy for God's sake; this girl had her way of tugging on my heart strings.

"You want that?" I walked over to her, a teasing smile gracing upon my features. she immediately snorted.

"You sound like such a boyfriend ew that's gross"

"You're gross!!" I exclaimed, catching people's attention as they continued walking past our friendly bickering.

"No you are!" She yelled and playfully punched me on the shoulder, surprising me slightly as I regained my balance.
Almost immediately I huffed, a puff of smoke leaving my mouth as the cold winter air seemed to disappear.
Whenever I was with her, the winter's cold air never reached me. She makes me feel warm.

"You! Are! So! Gross!" I enveloped her in a hug, our thick winter jackets puffing up together as I squeezed her gently. My smile was reaching end to end as I heard her soft giggles slowly leave her lips. We stayed like that for God knew how long. My arms were perfectly place on her waist, connected by my finger as I chained myself to hug her with much love and wamrth.

For a while I wished the moment had lasted longer, but all good things had to come to an end. Yong, who was once giggling, now stopped and escaped from my warm embrace. Her hands reaching over to her back as she pulled my hands apart from each other and allowing her to leave.

"Let's go back to the dorms. It's getting really cold" she stated, shivering slightly as she walked away without looking back.

"Oh." I felt my heart wrench.

"Okay." The cold was now seeping into my body, the warmth leaving as fast as it came.

Kim Yongsun, you don't know how much I love you.