Drunk Confessions - Ong Seongwu

Wanna One Oneshots

Regular - normal conversation/narration

Italic - Y/N’s POV

Bold - Seongwu’s POV


This is suspicious…

I hope she didn’t notice…

“What’s this Seongwu? Why are you suddenly treating me out?” You asked while glaring at him.

“Yah, you make it sound like I’m a bad friend!” He nervously replied.

Hmm… Pretty sure he’s up to something. This is not normal.

Please don’t notice. Please don’t notice.

“Go. Order anything you want.”

“Really? Anything?”

What’s this? Is he sick or something?

Play it cool. Play it cool. What was I supposed to do again?

He’s been whining about being single. Is he gonna ask me to hook him up?

Gosh, I actually made effort on my outfit.

He looks pretty cute today.

Oh God, I’m freaking out. Keep it cool, Seongwu. You don’t wanna mess this up.

“Uhm, hey. In a girl’s perspective, what can you say about me?”

I knew it! He is totally asking me to hook him up. This bastard.

“Really? You’re really asking me when in fact you’ve been treating me like a boy the whole 4 years?”

Oh dear. Here we go.

“But with your looks, you’re pretty decent. Well, ignoring the fact that you’re annoying.”

That came out easier than expected. How embarrassing!

“Yah! Why?! That’s part of my charm!”

Hmmm… Who is it?

“Girls don’t usually like guys who talk a lot, Seongwu.”

What?! I was not prepared for this level of disrespect! This was not the expected scenario!

Maybe it’s Somi? Was this because we’re becoming closer and he’s planning to use me as a bridge? Gosh, this friendzone thing .

“Hey Seongwu, Somi was very pretty yesterday right?”

Come on, Seongwu. Take the bait.

She said I’m annoying. Does this mean, she doesn’t like me as well?

“Huh? Ah… yeah sure.”

This ruins everything. Can I go to bathroom right now and call Daniel for help?

Bingo.

“But just so you know Seongwu, she already has someone else she likes. Someone pretty charming.”

Charming? What charming? Is she also attracted to that guy?

“What about me? Am I not charming enough?”

Whoa. Is he desperate or something? He’s still willing to pursue her?

“Don’t push it, Seongwu.”

Is this the end?

“So why did you treat me all of a sudden?”

When will my time come? Come on! I’ve already been liking her for 4 years!

“No reason. I just thought you’ll become more of a decent woman when fed.”

Why do I even like you? Am I retarded or something?

“Yah, do you have a death wish or something?”

“Let’s just drink!”

I’ll just wallow myself with liquor.

Why is he sighing? Is he that heart broken?

I just hope I’ll not get drunk before her.

Seems like I’m gonna have to bring him home again.

Shut your mouth, Seongwu. Don’t babble or else you’ll get rejected even before the confession.

“Are we getting wasted tonight?”

Seongwu just nodded while taking that one shot. You smirked, sure that he would already get drunk after 10 shots.

You both continued drinking, already consuming 10 bottles by yourselves. You both were pretty drunk already but managed to call Daniel to come pick you up.

“Ya! You know I’ve been liking you for 4 years already! I was actually gonna confess to you tonight you know!”

“Shut up, Seongwu! I already know you like Some! You bastard! You always do this! I’m the one who liked you for 4 years!”

“Don’t make fun of me! You said you don’t like annoying men!”

“I was just making fun of you!”

“You’re a brat! I was bothered by that you know!”

“Well, you didn’t even compliment me on what I look like! I wore makeup, Seongwu!”

“Really?! Omo! I didn’t notice. See! You look pretty even without them! I didn’t even notice!”

Daniel sighed. He already arrived when you started shouting your drunk confessions to each other. This isn’t something new, you’ve been doing it for a year already. But when you both wake up in the morning, you don’t remember a thing. He didn’t tell you anything since he knew you’ll be awkward with each other and he wanted you both to have a normal confession. That’s why the whole year, he’s been helping Seongwu come up with strategies and listen to you rant about Seongwu.

He just listened to you both shout at each other, not even bothering to calm you down, knowing it’s useless. He then took a shot.

“It’s gonna be a long night.” He sighed.