Chapter 15- Reunion

The Cassie Five

10 Years Later

Mira sipped at her Soju, 

''You're supposed to be drinking for me.'' Maki scowled at her sister.

''Aish...just because you're pregnant, doesn't mean you get to nag me.'' 

''You two will never stop.'' BongSoo replied walking up to the twins.

''BongBong...''Maki smiled.

''Aish....I hate that nickname.'' Bong Soo sat next to pregnant woman.

''Jeez if you weren't carrying twins...I'd have to wonder.'' Sara commented as Seul-Bi walked alongside her.

''Where's your husband?'' Seul-Bi asked Maki. 

''Probably with Yoochun-ah...''

''How was Xiah's new play?'' BongSoo asked Sara. 

''Great...his vocals are always improving.''

''That's good...I miss us you guys.''

''Our lives have certainly changed...I can't believe you're V.P of JYP Mira, Sara has her own fashion house, Maki is pregnant and Seul-Bi is engaged.'' BongSoo sighed wisfully. 

''I would only ever change the circumstances behind it.''Mira took a shot of her soju. ''You're one to talk Miss World Wide.''

BongSoo grinned.

''Cheers to that.'' She clinked her glass to Sara's. 

Maki pouted, sipping her orange juice.

While the split of DBSK had lasted for two years, the lawsuit included, the women had to move on with their lives. Changmin and Yunho were on hiatus while JYJ did solo activities. Sara still designed for the boys as she had a contract with SM Entertainment. Mira had stayed with the duo before she became manager of Super Junior then Shinee. She had been left  after Jonghyun a year prior then she was offered a place at JYP, SM Ent still held loads of memories. 

''What time is Jaejoong picking you up?'' Mira asked Maki.

''In an hour.''

She smiled. 

Maki had gotten her fairytale ending after Jaejoong had finished his military service. They had constantly written letters and sent emails to each other. She was the first face he saw once he finished. 

Bong Soo had gone on a world tour every year. She had only gotten back from South Africa this week. 

''To us....a family...''

''To family...''

''To DBSK''

''To sisterhood..''

''To Cassies.''


A/N It's been a while since I've written something and finished it within a day. I like using the fastforwards because each life can be summarised in a few sentences. I just wanted to get perspectives from a Cassie's point of view. That we all moved on from that split. This was me officially accepting that while the boys might not have a reunion anytime soon. In my heart, they will. Cassiopeia is a family. You make friends for life.

~ Comment/Subscribe/Upvote.

~CT