Chapter 10- Connected

The Cassie Five

4 Years Later

Lee Mira was a woman on a mission. She was trying to locate the bottomless pit that was Shim Changmin who needed to go to wardrobe. 

'This boy! Aish'

She passed Seul-bi who was busy taking care of the last minute pyrotechnics for tonight's concert. They were doing last minute checks to ensure a smoothe performance at Tokyo Dome.

Sara was frantically going over the costume changes with 4/5 of DBSK, while Bong Soo had updated her that the rest of the fandom was getting angsty due to news that this performance might be the boys' last.

Mira wanted to laugh about the rumours. These boys were brothers and she was one of their managers. She had been working to get better conditions for the boys after Jaejoongs knee accident and Yoochun's asthma problem. She was going to surprise them with a vacation. It had been cleared two months ago . The concert dates had been set almost a year ago. DBSK was sold out across Asia including a few tour dates in the UK, US and Latin America. 

Cassiopeia had broken records. 

Mira was positive that these boys were legends in their own right. While Jaejoong was the oldest which would make him the leader by default, he was the face of the group and Yunho was the leader. He had that quality. Changmin was an empty bottomless pit, Junsu had his weird English and Yoochun was the cool one. 

They were her boys.

She had sacrificed for them. 

She had finished university earlier and had entered Business school finishing with a MBA in managerial studies. 

Sara had interned under Ralph Lauren for a year in New York and Mira had offered her a job to style DBSK last year. Sara's designs were always focused on the boys. 

Bong Soo worked for Time Magazine for two years, before getting a job at one of their branch offices in Seoul. Seul-bi had a perchant for fire so naturally pyrotechnics became her thing. Her sister was on the stage. She had not only been certified in Acoustic Guitar but Electric Guitar and any other instrument she felt like playing.

It had been a long four years ...but they had come far.

Mira spotted the tall man in the distance.

''YAH SHIM CHANGMIN...STAY RIGHT THERE.''

''Noona...''he gulped down the strawberry shortcake.

Mira grabbed his free hand and began dragging him to wardrobe.

''You are in so much trouble.''