Chapter- On the surface

The Cassie Five

Bong Soo waited in her car. She didn't have to wait in line. 

She had a special backstage pass from Mira in order to get in through the back. Bong Soo was in charge of Public Relations for DBSK.

She was aware of the going-ons of the boys , including the incident with Yunho's saesang fan who nearly killed him with glue. 

The really crazy fans were getting creative.

Bong Soo was still a fan of DBSK, they had been her rock. 

She hated the rumours that were swirling about a possible break-up and inevitable lawsuit.

She honestly hated her job. 

She sighed. She combed her middle lenght black hair with blonde streaks. 

She hoped that it wasn't true. She was in charge of the PR, she needed to know everything.  She disliked the slave contracts of SM Entertainment. 

She wished they would make training better for the newbies. They were overworked and underfed. 

Mira had hired a nutritionist for the guys as well as a medical team everytime they boys had a big concert. There would always be one member of medical staff with the boys. Mira wasn't playing with their health. 

Mira's mother had passed away after a fight with Stage 3 Cancer. Their mother was diagnosed late. 

Mira still blamed herself. It took the four girls even the guys to help Mira through her depression. They were a family. 

She exited out her rental car, flashed the guards her pass and stepped into the darkness.