I'm okay

Hurt to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised another update! Yeay!!

 

A little info bout the main thing i want you guys look at in this chap. It's a part of reader's past. How she met Sana. It's reader's route meanings its in her perspective. Sana has her own too so stay tuned for it!!

 

 

It’s just a normal day. To the others at least. You’re seating at the back with the maknae line. The four of you keeps minding your own businesses as the lecturer is really strict when it comes to talking in class.

 

Tzuyu is focusing on the class jotting down some notes. Chaeyoung is drawing some doodles in her notes. Dahyun…

 

Well, Dahyun doesn’t give a damn about the class. She’s sleeping so peacefully besides you. Sometimes you help her not to get notice by the lecturer. You’re not that close to Dahyun like how you are with the youngest two. If Tzuyu is a rebel and Chaeyoung is one smartass student, then Dahyun is somewhere between the two.

 

.

.

.

 

‘Don’t come near me anymore.’

 

Her words keeps on lingering in your mind. What you did is wrong. You know. But it’s for the best.

 

What are you even doing?

 

Why are you chasing after her now?

 

This is what you want isn’t it?

 

You minds keep wandering elsewhere. The lecturer’s voice passed by like a wind. You can’t seem to concentrate.

 

‘I like you.’

 

Why would she likes someone like you? There’s plenty out there that is better than you.

 

*You are just a monster!*

 

Huh?

 

*You killed your father!*

 

What? It was an accident!!

 

*I SEE IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!*

 

Sis?

 

*You’re a MURDERER!!!*

 

My vision blacken. I lose consciousness.

 

.

..

 

‘It’s coming back.’

 

 

 

 

CAFETERIA

 

“She is so thoughtless.” Momo said when Sana finished talking.

 

“We can’t say that for sure, Momoring.” Mina intercepted.

 

“It’s okay. I’m fine! It’s my fault too because I always annoyed her. I’ll try to not hurt myself anymore.”

 

“You are always clumsy. How can you protect yourself?” Momo teased earning a series of giggling and laughter.

 

“I have you guys to protect me, right?” Sana cooed.

 

“Of course. We won’t let her come near you.”

 

“Yeah. But promise us you won’t keep secrets anymore.” Mina scolded Sana.

 

“There should be no secrets between J Trinity!!” Sana stretches out her hand and soon followed by Mina and Momo.

 

“Promise!” The two of them cheers except for Mina who just said it softly.

 

“Sana unnie! You’re back!” A voice interrupting their moment.

 

“Aw.. Minari’s favorite junior is here~”

 

Hearing Chaeyoung’s name been mention, Sana got silent all of the sudden. She sit back down in her place and lower her head not wanting to see you right now. Her heart starts pounding furiously against her chest. Hands getting sweaty all of the sudden as she rubs her hands together.

 

Never in her entire life had Sana feels this nervous.

 

“Where’s Tzuyu and _____?” Mina ask making Sana lifted her head.

 

‘She’s not here?’

 

“Oh! Tzuyu is accompanying _____ at the infirmary. She fainted in class.” Dubu explain taking a seat beside Momo who keeps insisting her to sit next to the peach. Chaeyoung took a seat beside Sana which is in front of Mina.

 

 

‘She fainted? Is she okay?’ Sana wondered in her head.

 

(P.S. imagine there’s a ‘devil’ Sana and ‘angel’ Sana arguing.)

 

‘Aren’t you trying to get over her?! Why would you be worried about that sicko?!!’

 

‘Admit it Sana. You still love her.’

 

‘And hurt yourself even more? Hell no. It’s not gonna happen!’

 

‘Keep trying! She’ll fall for you eventually!’

 

‘Take a revenge Sana. She deserves to feel what you’ve felt.’

 

‘Sana!’

 

‘Sana!!’

 

‘SANA!’

 

 

 

“MINATOZAKI SANA-SSI!!”

 

“Eh? W-what were we talking about?”

 

“Geez! You looked like a zombie a while ago.”

 

“We’ve been calling you like more than 3 times already.”

 

“Sorry. I’m just thinking about something.”

 

“_____?” Momo took a wild guess. Well not just a guess if she knew about Sana’s problem.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Come on Sana! You need to get over her!”

 

“What’s wrong? What happened to you and _____?” The maknae line asked.

 

“_____ didn’t tell you?”

 

“She told us that she went to Sana unnie house and able to convinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter