Stay?

Hurt to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm sorry I took a long time to post the next chapter well school just started and I'm getting a lot of assignments to finish so I barely had time to write one. So how about I make it up with double update? Anyway, here's another chapter and I will post another one near midnight.

 

P/S.. I see few comments wanting the mc to stay. 

 

 

Sana’s POV

 

MORNING

 

Sunlight hit my eyes as I blinks slowly getting used to the light.

 

I woke up with a yawn escaping my lips. I had a very good dream last night. _____ came to visit me when I am sick and she took care of me so gently. She made me a chicken porridge which I haven’t have since long time ago.

 

The dream felt so real.

 

I touch my forehead to test my body temperature. It’s not hot anymore I think. I decide to take a nice and cold shower to refresh my tired body. Just when I am about to stand up from my bed, my hand touches something soft. Like furs.

 

Before a scream left my lips, my hands quickly covered it. I can’t believe that dream was real! Now that I think about it, I told _____ to go back home so why is she still here?

 

_____ is sleeping with her backs against the nightstand. Her head is leaning against the bed.

 

I stare at _____’s face. I’ll never get bored at her face. Her body must have been in pain sleeping like that the whole night. I lean in to look at her at a better angle.

 

‘Achoo!’

 

I almost fell off my bed quite shocked at the sneeze. I giggle at my own clumsiness.

 

I took my blanket and cover _____’s body carefully not wanting her to wake up. I left my bed tiptoeing to the bathroom.

 

I spend a good 25 minutes in the shower and when I’m done I wrapped myself in a towel that stop right above my knee. I walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the wardrobe. I saw a red _____ staring at me before she covered her eyes while chanting some kind of spell.

 

“I didn’t see anything.. I didn’t see anything..”

 

She keeps repeating it all over and over again. I quickly took this chance to dress up.

 

“It’s okay. You can look now.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s fine. We’re both girls anyway.”

 

“Uhh.. I’ll..”

 

This is a rare sight. It’s hard to see the heartless _____ turned into an easily embarrassed _____. Maybe I should take advantage to this.

 

“Uhh… I’ll take my leave…” She said still looking down and avoiding herself from seeing me. I can’t let her leave yet, I still want an explanation.

 

“Can you cook for me again?”

 

“I don’t mind.” She replied but she just stood there unmoving. Like a statue. 

 

“So?”

 

“So…?”

 

“Did you lost your way around here? This is a bedroom.” I tease earning a flustered reaction from her. I guess I enjoyed teasing her way too much.

 

She smack her cheeks composing herself.

 

I watch her as her figure dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter