You / Me

Hurt to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You thought that when Sana graduated high school, you’re freed from her.. But then you saw her again.

 

There she is, the person that you hate since high school, being surrounded by fans who is chanting and squealing like madmen.

 

Minatozaki Sana.

 

You hate her because of her popularity that makes you always being in the crowd. You are quite a loner they said. That wasn’t the case, really.

 

You really dislike kids who only know how to use their parent’s money. Sana is one of the rich kid. She has money, fame, beauty and body to die for. Because of the things that people describe her, you assume she is one of the rich brats who always being pampered by their parents.

 

You are also one of the rich kids but you rarely shows the sign that you are. You didn’t come to school with a really expensive car. You didn’t step on the normal students who is not from rich families.

 

You hate her so much to the extent that you treat her awfully. Since high school, she had been clinging onto your arms wherever you go, whenever you two met.

 

You widen your eyes and quickly turn back in front. Luckily she is talking to her friends so she didn’t notice you. At least you hope so.

 

“Who are they?” You ask your new group of friends, acting dumb. You know who they are, you just love to act like a fool.

 

They’re Son Chaeyoung, your classmate and also seatmate.

 

Chou Tzuyu, a tall girl with the same age as you and Chaeyoung, an ex-troublemaker.

 

And Kim Dahyun, a tofu-like girl due to her pale skin. One year older than you.

 

“That’s J Trinity. The three of them is a full package students. They have talents, beauty, money and fames. The only Japanese students here”

 

“The one in the middle is Hirai Momo, the dance queen.”

 

“The girl that’s just smiling quietly is Myoui Mina, we call her black swan and also Chaeyoung’s crush.”

 

You look back at Chae who is smiling like an idiot. Chaeyoung let you call her Chae since you and her had been closer since yesterday.

 

“And lastly Minatozaki Sana, they said she has the body to die for.”

 

“Ohhh..” You said while flicking Chae’s forehead again earning a whine.

 

“Stop digging hole in her head.” You tease grinning stupidly.

 

“Don’t disturb her precious moment, _____!” Dahyun teasing the Smol cub.

 

“Hey!!”

 

“You like that Myoui girl?”

 

“SHH!! Don’t speak so loud!” Chae cup your mouth cutting off your breath.

 

“Mhmhmhm!!”

 

“Chaengie! _____ can’t breathe.”

 

“Oh !! I’m sorry _____!!” Chae apologize to you.

 

You aren’t mad at her at all so you just simply pinch her cheeks lightly.

 

“Why didn’t you try confess to her?”

 

“Are you crazy?! Look at her! All I see is perfect feature, hourglass body! Just look at me, I’m just a nerd who always on the background.”

 

“Aww.. You’re so cute though!” You pinch her cheeks earning another whine.

 

You might look and sounds cold but you are really gentle and soft when it comes to friends and families.

 

“_____?”

 

You halt your actions, recognizing the voice very well. You didn’t dare to look at the person that called you just now.

 

“_____? That’s you right?”

 

You’re sure that after this, her fanboys will hunts you down like how it is in high school.

 

“Ahaha… Hey..” You greet her laughing nervously.

 

“I didn’t know you studied here!!” Sana said loudly while clinging her arms around yours.

 

You can feel all the glares from her fanboys. Well of course they’re mad. They had been courting her since the day she studied here but none worked. Now here you are, a new transfer student who just transferred here yesterday, being hugged by the said girl.

 

‘Yea I didn’t know too.’ You said in your mind.

 

“Well now you know.”

 

“I miss you so much!! Hello!”

 

Sana greet the After School Meal Club.

 

“My name is Sana.”

 

“Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun.”

 

“Oh Tzuyu! I know you! You’re that popular kid from junior year.”

 

“Can we join you?”

 

Suddenly, your head comes up with an idea. So you just agreed to let them join you much to Chaeyoung dismay.

 

“I’m fine with it as long as you’re friends doesn’t mind.”

 

“Really?! I’m gonna go get Moguri and Minari!”

 

‘Calm down _____. You’re doing this for Chae.’

 

“Why are you letting them join us!? Are you enjoy watching me in pain?!” Chae whisper-yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter