Sana's Sweet and Painful Memories

Hurt to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school

 

As usual, you were hanging out with the maknae line and the J Trinity. You stare out of the window seemingly out of place. You aren’t in the mood to talk since Sana’s confession.

 

“Yah! _____!!”

 

“Hm? Are we leaving?” You ask dumbly.

 

“No! Come on! You’ve been staring into spaces again.”

 

“I’m just tired.”

 

“I’m sure it’s about that clumsy squirrel.” Momo interrupted.

 

“Seriously what happened between you and Sana?”

 

It can’t be helped. What happened few days before had made Sana to skip school. She even avoided you the next day after her outburst.

 

“What happened to her? She didn’t even attend class nowadays.”

 

“Did you two got in a fight?”

 

You know it was your fault yet you didn’t dare to search for her and explain yourself. You thought that she might need a break from all this.

 

“You could say that.”

 

“We’re not gonna forgive you if you hurt our bestfriend.” The two Japanese girls threaten.

 

“I’m trying to search for her alright.”

 

“Why don’t you pay her a visit?” Dahyun suggests.

 

“Do you know where she live?” You ask them back earning a series of ‘No’.

 

“You two don’t know?” Chaeyoung ask shocked by the fact that the 2 Japanese didn’t know where their bestfriend live.

 

The girls continue giving you speeches which only pass by like a wind to you. But still you promise them to find her and set things straight.

 

“Sorry guys.. I’m leaving first..” You took the macchiato you’ve bought earlier and make your way home.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“_____!!”

 

“What now..” You curse under your breath as a familiar voice greeted you.

 

“Aw… Don’t ignore me please~” As usual Sana clings onto your arm.

 

“Spill it.”

 

“Can you accompany me to somewhere?”

 

“No.” You said in your usual harsh tone. You pulled your arm from her grasp.

 

“Please~”

 

“No I’m busy.”

 

“No you’re not!”

 

“Yes I am. I’m hanging out with Chae later.”

 

“I’ve asked Chaeyoung and she said nothing about you two hanging out later.”

 

“….”

 

“Why do you always lie to me?”

 

“That’s none of your business.”

 

“It is! I don’t get it! You always lied to me!!”

 

“…..”

 

“Why are you keeping silence!?”

 

“You wanna know why!? Because I hate you!”

 

“I’ve heard that countless times and I know that’s not a reason!”

 

“So you wanna know the truth? In my eyes, you looks like a monkey clinging onto everyone’s arms. I never like you in the first place.”

 

“Why are you always so harsh to me…?”

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

It’s raining but it’s not enough to drench your shirts. You slip in your headphones into your hood to avoid it from getting in the rain. You took a sip of the iced drink as you walk home. You glance at the people around you sometimes.

 

A family that looks so happy in your eyes.

 

Some couples that walking hand in hand giving you diabetes.

 

Why does everyone can be so happy when you can’t. You curse internally. You quicken your pace until you got home. You laid on the bed not even bother to take a shower. You just took off your hoodie and change your pants into a pair of shorts.

 

It’s been a week and Sana hasn’t appeared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter