Found you

Hurt to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana’s POV

 

MIDDAY

 

My eyes scan around my bedroom.

 

My room is a mess as if a robber just broke into my house.

 

Tissues were crumpled up under the bed. Instant noodle cups is stacked on my nightstand. Dirty clothes almost fell off the dirty hamper. I look like a human with no reason to live.

 

Right after that day, I lose the will to live. Why should I when no one even care? Sigh… I don’t even care to go to school, don’t even want to take care of myself. I can’t take it anymore.

 

‘If only you’ll be here to take care of me….’

 

I shut my eyes trying to get some rest.

 

‘Of course she won’t.. No one ever care for you even your parent...LEFT YOU…’

 

Without knowing, I cries my heart to sleep.

 

.

..

 

‘Footsteps’

 

“Hmm…” I stir in my sleep as I felt a cold hand on my forehead.

 

I snap open my eyes when I realize I am living alone in this big house. It’s impossible for Momo and Mina to be here. I never tell them where I live!

 

I tried to scream but stopped my actions when I see a familiar face. The same blank face with a pair of dead looking eyes.

 

“Evening”

 

“_____?” I call out. I blush when I realize how close she is to my face.

 

“This must be a dream.” I said out loud proceeding to go back to sleep.

 

End POV

 

 

You flick Sana’s forehead when you heard her earning a whine from the sick girl.

 

“It’s not a dream pabo.”

 

“Why are you here?” Sana ask looking away from you.

 

“You didn’t attend school for days.”

 

“So! That’s got nothing to do with you!” Sana yell at you but it didn’t really affect you. She’s probably mad since you never cared for her and now you act like she’s someone to you.

 

“Do I need a reason to visit you?”

 

Sana look at you in the eyes. You can clearly see pains in her dark orbs.

 

“Why did you suddenly care for me now?”

 

You ignore her and change the subject. ‘It’s not a good time yet’

 

“You know… Your house is pretty big for one person. I even got lost just now.” You jokes as if nothing ever happened between the two of you.

 

Sana just shook her head looking down refusing to look at you. She would probably break down if she look at you now.

 

“Mom and dad rarely come home so it’s just me.”

 

“Ahh…” You exclaim awkwardly.

 

You know you just worsen the situations. You mentally beat the hell out of yourself. You curse mentally until your eyes avert to the stack of cup noodles.

 

“What’s that?” You ask.

 

“Cup noodles.”

 

“No what I mean is.. Why are you eating these? Don’t tell me you live the whole of your life eating these.”

 

“I don’t want to burn the house down.”

 

You can’t believe Sana been living like this alone and you were there thinking she’s a spoiled child.

 

“Can you leave now?” Sana ask but deep down she doesn’t want you to leave.

 

“Nope. I’m gonna make you some healthy food. In the meantime, get some rest. I’ll wake you up when it’s time.”

 

Sana just hum in response, too tired to even argue.

 

She watch as your figure left her room before she fell into deep slumber.

 

MEANWHILE

 

“Seriously?! How can she live with instant no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter