Ch 2: Hug ~ Hyun Joong

Why Did I Fall Inlove with You?

Hyun Joong's P.O.V. :

....she was hugging me. But Soon, she let go of me.

"Thankyou for everything, Oppa."

i smiled at her, glad that I made friends with her.

"No problem, you-ah...".

She smiled, and I left, hearing the door lightly shut...

I walked into the car, and thought all about her all night. So I hardly got any sleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone; I received a text message.

I carefully read it , 'Hey Hyun Joongie, I need help... Quick pleaseeeee~~~~!!! Okayz, Luv Hyun Ah <3'

URHH, what is it now? I was curious about what she needed help with so I got ready as fast as I could. When I arrived at school, I saw Hyun Ah standing at the gates waiting for me.

"Annyeong , Oppa~!!".

By the look on her face, I could tell she wanted me to reply. "G'morning...". She looked at me with a puppy face, as she slid her arm around mine. "Aww, why is my HyunJoongie sad?"

Seriously, she was getting on my nerves. "Anyway, what did you need help with?". She was silent for a moment then said, "Are you in love with you ?"

I look at her, and she was looking back at me with her puppy eyes. "Wh-why should you care?"

Then I saw you.

But, what is she doing talking to Changmin ? I took a few steps closer to the two of them, who were laughing together. Then the words that Hyun Ah let out made me freeze.

"AHAHAHA, silly~!! Because you're ma boyfriend~!!"

Everyone started looking at us, and were probably making comments. Soon, the bell rang, and everyone rushed to class. I was still wondering what you and Changmin were doing together... Were they going out? All through class, I've been stressing myself about it. I turned to my right, where Hyun Ah sits. She gave me a smile, a erted smile... I turned away , imagining the thought of you and Changmin going out. >_____<.

When class ended, I decided to get some air outside, where hardly anyone ever goes during the first break. I saw you sitting there alone on the bench, and I decided to join her.

"Hey, you..."

She smiled, then looked down. "Hyun Joong, how long has Hyun Ah been going out with you?". Hyun Joong was shocked.

(Everyday i shock, shock~ LOL)

"We never went out... She was lying. She wanted to get attention from people, I guess... Why?"

She shook her head. "Uuh, I-- I'd feel bad for hugging someone who had a girlfriend... >__< "

Hyun Joong laughed... "Heheheh, really? ... If we're still friends when the day comes..."

you>you looked up at me. "When I get a girlfriend, or even a wife, I'd really like it if you still embraced me." ^__^

you was shocked I could tell by the look on her face... (Everynight I shock~ shock!)

"You'd still-- allow that? Although you're married?".She seemed to be quiet Compared to how she was yesterday....

"Yeah, I really like it when you hugged me, I felt your love."

you was blushing ; it was cute. I really like you.... I think I've fallen in love with her... Eversince that time she hugged me like that....

"you-ah!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yo you!! Just here to update and fix this chapter a bit^ ^

Thanks guys for all the support! Much love, HikariNee ~