Ch 1: Beginning

Why Did I Fall Inlove with You?

you's P.O.V:

"I wasn't the one who started it... I don't even know why she's chasing me like this!". I could see by the look on Yunho's face that he was angry.

"Appologise to Haeri!" I took a step back, scared that he'd make me deaf. I could tell that everyone around us were staring at us.

"Yah, aren't you listening?!"

I took a breath. "O-okay..." I turned to face Haeri, then I realized she was gone.

"U-uh..." Yunho turned to where Haeri was suppose to be standing.

"Haeri!! Where did you run off to?!" I looked around me looking for Haeri.

Then, suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. "Jaejoong Oppa~!!"

Hearing that, a whole group of girls started running towards to where Haeri's voice was coming from.

Out of curiosity, Yunho and I pushed though the crowd of screaming girls.

"Jaejoong Oppa~!! Why aren't you answering me? Can you be my boyfriend~?!"

Yunho was stunned of what his sister has just said.

My heart was going crazy, as Jaejoong pushed through the crowd of girls touching his waist, enjoying their moments while screaming.

Jaejoong walked past me, as my heart fluttered. He grabbed Yunho's hand, and pulled him away.

The look Yunho gave me told me to scold Haeri for her 'proposal'. I turned to search for Haeri, as the crowd started to fade away...

"OMGOMGOMG!" Was all I heard from Haeri. "Did you see the way he walked?

KYAAAAA~ so y!!!" I smiled. She's not like those ty queenkas who cry their hearts out when he ignores them.

She's more of a... Umm... Retarded Queenka. ^__^ "you, you~!!" I slowly turned around as Sooyoung and Yoona stood in front of me smiling.

"Hyun Joong told us that he likes you!!" I nudged Sooyoung, trying to remind her that there were still people around us.

"Hyun Joong what?!" oh crap, it was that voice. "Hyun Joong likes who?!".

It was the voice of the iest queenka in our school. "Heh, like he'd like someone like you. You commoner."

Hyun Ah flicked her hair, and walked away, her usual way. Strutting. (xD) "Uhh, you, I've got to go...

I'll talk to you later, alrighties? See ya, new friend~". I smiled and waved .

Wait... Friends? I soon realized that there was a rose in Yoona's hand.

"Huuh... Who's the rose from, Yoona ?". I gave her a smile, a congratulating smile.

"Hahaha, no... It's actually for you from Hyun Joong Oppa." I smiled as she passed me the rose.

"Hehe, I love roses... Especially red ones..." Soon, the bell rang. "Uh oh, I've gotta go now...

See you guys!" Yoona walked away from me and Sooyoung. She was one year older than us, and it's almost time for her to graduate... :(

Sooyoung and I walked into class, and sat into our usual seats. I looked up, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Hyun Joong sat in front of me. He slowly turned around and gave me a smile. "Did you like it?".

I nodded. "Th-thank you...". I was glad that Hyun Joong liked me, but I love Jaejoong so much...

I turned to where Jaejoong was sitting, and he looked away. He was looking at me~!!

Sooyoung gave me a nudge. "Haha, you... You're so lucky...". I could see in the corner of my eye that Hyuna was jealous.

She quickly stood up and yelled, "Hyun Joong Oppa, I love you~!!!". All the other girls in the class turned to Hyun Ah.

Hyun Joong didn't seem to care. Soon, the teacher came in. "Good morning, class. Sorry I was late, I was....."

I didn't seem to pay attention in class as much anymore, I couldn't help thinking about Jaejoong~....

"Oh my, you, did you hear that?!". I quickly turned my attention to Sooyoung who was biting her pencil while speaking to me.

"Hyun Ah is pregnant.". The thought of it made me fall of my chair. Ms Jang turned to me.

"Umm, you, is everything alright? I quickly nodded, and got back into my seat. Sooyoung giggled, and whispered.

"Sorry, I was just joking... I wanted to make sure you were paying attention..."

I giggled at her excuse of making me listen. Finally, class ended, and Sooyoung and I walked out , finding Yoona. Yoona was standing at her locker laughing with Yunho.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Sooyoung let out her cute laugh. "Aren't they cute together?"

I nodded, whilst giggling. "Hey, you, are you going somewhere this afternoon?"

I turned around and saw Hyun Joong talking to me. I didn't LIKE Hyun Joong , but, why not? I shook my head and smiled.

He smiled back. "Wanna go somewhere?". ~"sure..." I turned to Sooyoung to get permission.

"umm, can I?" Sooyoung smiled. "Hehe , of course you can!" I waved byebye, and heard Sooyoung say,"AIGOO, my baby is growing up... ^__^

" I saw Junsu walk past us with a flower bouquet in his arms, and it said 'Sooyoung' on it. I smiled, and continued walking with Hyun Joong.

"Let's go eat. I'll treat you.". I nodded. "Thankyou, Oppa..." We walked towards his car, and... He has a driver!!

I slowly got into his car, as his "fan girls" watched carefully.

"Urghh, what a commoner... She's so lucky to have Hyun Joong feeling sorry for her..."

I looked away , pretending I didn't hear them. When we finally arrived at the place, Hyun Joong's driver opened the door for us.

We slowly walked in, as I thought of what to order... After ordering, Hyun Joong and I picked our table, and soon, our food arrived.

"Wow, our food's already ready..." Hyun Joong kindly smiled at the waitress. "Thankyou." He turned back to me. "Uuh, you, is that all you're gonna eat?"

. I nodded. "why?" he shook his head. "Nahh, it's nothing..." I took a bit out of my rice cake. "Is it yummy?" I nodded. ^__^

"it's great~" He slowly leaned closer and took a bit out of my rice cake, :o "Wow, you, you were right... It is delicious..."

I laughed and took a bit out if his fish ball. "Wahh~ you ate my favourite ball!" I smiled. "Well you ate a part of my rice cake~" We laughed together, until we finally finished.

He drove me home, after such a busy day... He followed me 'till the doorstep, where he hugged me. "Thankyou, you... Today was fun." I .. Couldn't hug him back...

"Thanks , Oppa... " he smiled, but he looked a bit disappointed. He slowly turned around, as I hugged him from behind.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL SUSCRIBERS ! ^___^