Ch 3 : Kim Jaejoong

Why Did I Fall Inlove with You?

Jaejoong's P.O.V :

I can't believe what I'm seeing...

kim Hyun Joong is flirting with you?! Gawd, what a player... First with Hyun Ah, and now with you? Ahh Geez, gimme a break.. I feel so ashamed to share a last name with him...

"Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung!!"

Ahh, it's Changmin... Maybe I can use this idiot...

"Yah, Changmin, go tell you that I'll see her this afternoon.". Changmin nodded, and walked towards the two who seem like they are seriously talking about something...

"you-ah!" , I heard Changmin say. I walked back into the building, finding you's locker. When I finally found, it , wow. It was open. I opened it more, and-- it had nothing but pictures of her friends... I had a look through her books , and-- aha! A book about... Hyun Joong. Seriously, you is such an idiot... =.=". Is she trying to stalk him or something?!

Soon, the bell rang, and everyone rushed to their classrooms... After school, you ah was walking towards me.

"Is there something important you need to talk to me about?"

Huuuh... I nodded. "Come to my house. I need help..."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car. She seemed surprised , and she wouldn't stop staring at me while we were in the car.

It was silent... Soon, we arrived at my house. I dragged her in and she looked quite nervous. Nervous, yet beautiful.

"Umm, Jaejoong Oppa, where are your parents?" She looked around the house, probably searching for other people in the house.

"My mother doesn't come home 'till late." She finally stopped searching. "How about your father?"

I sat myself on the couch. "He's gone..."

I saw you quickly look up at me. "Uuh, oh... I'm sorry for asking..." I shook my head. "how about you?".

"My father is busy at work, working so that I could make it to Seoul University... My mother left us for another man one night, and she died in an accident."

I looked up at her, as she sat beside me on the couch.

"I guess we both have sad stories, huh?" you didn't answer. Tears just fell from her eyes, as I put my arm around her.

"Don't cry..." I kept thinking of what else to say that would make her stop crying. "I'll always be here for you."

at that moment, she stopped crying. I wiped away her tears, and suddenly , I felt something at the edge of my throat.

*coughing...*. "Jaejoong Oppa!"

you ran to get me a glass of water. I was freeeeeeezing...

"you... Bl--anke--t..." she ran to get a blanket for me, as I took a drink of water. It helped a little, but I was still unwell. I continued coughing every now and then.

you>you finally came back, and wrapped a blanket around me.

!!!

It was the blanket my father bought for me.

 

***FLASHBACK***.

"Come on, Jae!! Pick a blanket! ^-^" The little boy shook his head in disappointment.

"There's no colour red!!!" The kind man laughed.

"Come on, Appa wants to buy you one."

The boy pulled out an orange blanket. "fine.,. Just because it's almost red...".

***END OF FLASHBACK***.

I was never kind to my father back then.

I never actually was. The day my father died, was the day when I changed... The day I met... her.

_______________________________________________

Hi there^ ^ it's HikariNee~ thanks fo' reading, yo!!