Ch 13 : YAAY~ ish

Why Did I Fall Inlove with You?
you's P.O.V. :

I woke up the next morning, and immediately got ready for school. I have a new project to do with Sooyoung and Yoona, and I hope we could finally get this right. (yeah! Hwaiting~!!)

I quickly rushed down the stairs , and suddenly my father interrupted.

"Sweetie, guess what?" hehe, this must be good... I've never seen father this happy before... "What is it, Appa..?"

"I'm getting married!!"

His words made me jump for joy. "really, Appa? Who's my new mother?!"

"Kim Eun Ah", (Jaejoong's fictional mother)

***

"Huuh, what are you so happy about , hmm?" Yunho looked into my eyes, looking for something suspicious. I shook my head. "nothing, Oppa~..."

Jaejoong's P.O.V. :

I was listening to Yunho and you's conversation.

"nothing, Oppa~..." Wow, she was calling Yunho 'Oppa'? She's been calling me 'shii'!!

I pushed my way into the classroom , and saw Hyun Ah sitting on my desk with Sooyoung and Yoona staring at me...

"Yah, Jaejoong!"

I walked towards them. "What did you do to you? Why doesn't she like you anymore?"

Yoona was staring into my eye pupils, waiting for an answer. "Huuh?"

"See? Look." Sooyoung points at a random direction where Hyun Joong andyou were hugging and laughing together.

"What the hell, Kim Jaejoong... What have you done? Now she's in love with the guy who almost killed--"

I quickly turned around, seeing Hyun Ah and Sooyoung covering Yoona's mouth, stopping her from saying something...

"What was that..?" Hyun Ah and Sooyoung let her go. "Errm, n-nothing..."

*** you's P.O.V. :

There's something weird about Jaejoong today... He's been staring at me for like... Ever since I came to school today. Was there something wrong? Was it because of what happened last night?

I lightly blushed at the thought of it. "you..." I turned around to see Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu staring at me.

"Is your dad and Jaejoong's mum going to get married?" Changmin gave me a nervous look. "Changmin-Oppa, is everything okay?"

Hyung is madly in love with you, and--"

"Mianhe~!! I can't..."

Tears were running down my face, as I dashed away. "you-ah!"

Why was I crying? I wiped my tears away, and stopped running. Nothing's going to stop this marriage...

This was a chance for my father to find his love. I still have the rest of my life to find the right man, anyway...

"you-ah, would you object?"

"Jaejoong, I'm not going to let anyone object this wedding."

It's like an objection of happiness...