Heartbroken

Why Did I Fall Inlove with You?
Jaejoong rushed down the hallway looking for you. This was their last day at the place where he fell in love with her. Suddenly, Jaejoong stopped at his step. "--can we just be friends?" The words finally came back to him. 'She really said that, huh.'

you was collecting her things from her locker when she heard a voice behind her. "Yo, you-ah. I really need to tell you something after the graduation. Is that alright?" you slowly nodded. "Sure, Oppa..." He smiled then walked away as thoughts flew to her mind. 'What might he tell me?'

Soon the graduation started.

Jaejoong turned to take a glance at you who had her eyes looking towards Hyun Joong. He turned away, wishing he never turned to her. Anger and jealousy started bursting inside of him. He wanted to kill Hyun Joong. ><

***

"Hey~ you!! Congrats!" Hyun Ah's voice echoed in the hallway. "Hehe, thanks. You too~ " you sweetly smiled. "Ahh . I've got to find Hyun Joong!! I'll be right back, okay?" sooyoung and Hyun ah nodded. Jaejoong curiously followed you trying not to be seen. She finally found Hyun Joong.

"Oppa, Congratulations!! Umm, what was it you wanted to say?"

"Uhh, you..."

Jaejoong fell to his knees crying , knowing what he'd do next and knowing what she'd say next.

"you, will you marry me?"

Tears fell from Jaejoong's eyes, as Sooyoung and Hyun Ah rushed to the scene.

"Yes~!!"

Jaejoong was heartbroken, as he felt Sooyoung patting his back. He felt a tear drop on his back. "If you proposed to her, you would definitely say yes..."

"yah, Hyung!"

Jaejoong heard his friends' concerned voices behind him.

"Hyung, I'm so--"

....

_____________

Yo Readers~

Thanks for all the high support and love you've given me through this fan fic. It's almost the end, and the story will continue in 'Before I Go'.

THANKS AND SARANGHAEYO~ ^___^