Unwelcomed Guest

SILVER BLOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho, Jonghyun and Amber was having a fun and loud time with each other. Though Jonghyun wasn't feeling all that good, he thought the older was fun to hang out with. Minho liked both of the new friends and had a feeling they could be friends for a long long time.

He watched Taemin talking with the guests. He saw how Taemin kept switching between his cold and mysterious self to warm and cute self. He noticed Taemin didn't show his warm side to most of the people, most of them being girls, but he was acting like a little kid in front of some, whom Minho concluded as his closest friends. After few minutes of waiting, he saw Taemin was coming towards them.

"Minho hyung, wanna come?" Taemin asked with his warm smile which was filled with mischievousness.

"Where are we going?" Minho continued Taemin when they reached the staircase.

"To my room!"

Minho mentally smaked his head for getting excited at the younger's statement. Anyway Minho followed the younger.


●●●


Jonghyun was spending the worse night he had ever spent. He thought even the first night at the orphanage didn't hurt him that much. The house was giving him weird vibes ever since he walked in, and he saw his 'Onew hyung' being belong to someone for a few seconds and to worse it all, he couldn't still get a hold of Jinki, because everyone kept talking to him like he was the man of the night.

After Taemin took Minho away the atmosphere was a little down. Jonghyun could feel the weird feelings calling out for him again. He couldn't let his thoughts get any messier. He didn't wanna think or feel anything anymore. He just wanted to get away. He stood up hoping to wash his face a little, but on the way he served himself with a glass of wine which felt so good and Jonghyun kept wanting more as he realised the sweet scarlet liquid could wash away all of his insecure feelings.

After few glasses of wine Jonghyun was totally drunk. He barely walked without falling. After a considerable amount of time he was in a large living room, which was probably larger than his own apartment. The room looked pretty old for the rest of the mansion. Maybe the rest was built later. The first thing Jonghyun could see in the room was the grand piano which was at the corner of the room. He walked towards the giant thing without even knowing to himself. The huge walls were covered with different kinds of old paintings which defenitely looked expensive in Jonghyun's eyes. He sat on the small bench and opened the fall board which was filled with so many layers of dust. His fingers ran through the black and white keys making him feel all those weird sum of emotions again. Funnily enough he started missing something again. He thought he was okay after getting drunk, but he was not. It made it worse for him from standing to talking to thinking.

Jonghyun stood up again not wanting to stay in the weird place anymore. He wanted to go home. He just wanted to get on to his small bed and cuddle up in a ball and sleep. But his eyes were fast enough to catch something that could keep him in the room for awhile again, which were some framed pictures that was on the piano.

He walked towards the pictures and took a look at every frame smiling to himself. He noticed Jinki was there in every frame. He was smiling like the morning sun in almost every picture but for some reason Jonghyun thought he didn't look happy like he wanted others to think he is. Almost all the pictures were about Onew and Key, making Jonghyun uncomfortable at the sight. A few pictures were there with all 3 of them, Onew, Key and Taemin. Jonghyun loved another picture where only Onew and Taemin were there. He grinned to himself thinking how handsome his Onew hyung was, so did Taemin and he honesty thought Onew was more happy in that picture than in the pictures where he was with Key. And no he didn't hate Key. For some reason he knew he can't hate him. But feeling jelouse of him.. that didn't count.

Jonghyun was about to leave when he saw an unfamiliar face among the frames. He did know the 3 cute kids in the picture and the middle aged couple who was Mr. And Mrs. Lee, as he met them a couple of times at school but not in the mansion. There were another 2 old couples in the back. He concluded them to be Onew's and Key's grandparents with the things he already knew. Jonghyun took a proper look at the old couples as he hadn't seen them ever, even in a local newspaper. That's when his body remembered to feel weird again. He didn't know if it was sadness or loneliness that was embracing him. Or if he was scared. He yearned for something that he missed, but at the same time he hesitated. His head started hurting him like it would blow off in the next second making him to lose his grip on the frame.

In the next minute the glass frame had already hit the ground, shattering into small pieces. It really did make Jonghyun nervous. He got on his knees and started collecting every piece he could see with his half-blurred-half-doubled vision. He was too drunk that he couldn't do the job right without cutting himself. He didn't feel the cuts but he could definitely see the reddish liquid that was appearing between the cuts in his palm and fingers. He was pressing his handkerchief on the cuts hoping to stop it, before someone opened the door in a hurry.


●●●


"Jonghyun are you okay?" It was Jinki who entered the room, the last person Jonghyun wanted to meet with a drunk and subconscious mind, a wounded hand and a messed up floor with a ruined family picture.

Jonghyun didn't know how to react or what to say. More like he couldn't talk. He quickly hid his soaked handkerchief in his jacket and kept staring at the older.

In the next second Jonghyun could feel a warm hand running around his waist holding him tight. He felt his skin burning, even if he was not in his full senses, everytime the older's skin touched his own. Jinki lifted him up like Jonghyun was nothing but air. "He's strong" Jonghyun thought to himself before he closed his eyes.


●●●


"Wow it's so big" Minho said in astonishment when he entered the younger's room. It was really a big room and it was pretty clean to be college student's. There was a large bookshelf, a double sized bed in the middle and it was an ultimate gamer's paradise. Minho too was an addict but of cause wasn't lucky to have a room like that. And last but not least.. is it a practice room he was seeing through the two way mirror..?

"So cool!" Taemin smiled at Minho. It was weird of course. He was surprised of his own self. Someone who was not his family or Kai was standing next to him in his room. Minho wasn't the first one, but he was still a stranger who also happened to be a human.

"Hey wanna talk about it?" Taemin's expression changed to a pretty serious and tough expression.

"About?"

"Your 'former' friend?"

"Oh!" Minho stopped himself there, doubting if he should continue or not. Strangely enough he didn't feel uncomfortable telling anything to the younger, but he was a complete stranger and Minho didn't know anything about the younger. But Minho somehow knew he could trust the younger, maybe because he took him out of the intense situation he was facing earlier or maybe because he was in love with the younger.

"He's not my friend.."

"Obviously.. 'friends' can give you a phone call without dragging you to the forest at 6p.m."

"He used to be the trouble maker in my team. Now he's the captain after what happened.."

"You mean your accident?"

"Yeah. And my best friend was killed a few months back too.." Minho sighed.

"Killed?.. i'm so sorry.." Taemin was dying out of curiosity. If he had heard the human correct it must be pretty serious situation, he thought.

"Hmm.. he happened to..." Minho stopped himself, again doubting if he should finish it.

"He happened to what hyung?" Taemin asked surprising the older.

"He happened to know a secret... about him.." Minho's eyes were sad, worried and also they were nervous.

Taemin had a feeling what it was of course. Now that a vampire is involved in the situation, it was not hard to guess.. But it could be something more than that.. Anyway all that mattered to Taemin was protecting Minho from that disrespectful lowly vampires.

"Do you happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter