Unstoppable Thoughts

SILVER BLOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another usual morning in Lee household.

"Jinnie! Key! Taeminnie! Oh god, what's taking you so long?" Mrs. Lee shouted standing near the end of the staircase.

"What are you guys still doing? Not like you guys sleep even.." Mrs. Lee continued rolling her eyes and standing to walk back to the kitchen again.

A few minutes passed. Nobody came down to have the breakfast. As usual.

"LEE JINKI, KIM KIBUM, LEE TAEMIN! Get back here, RIGHT NOW!!" She shouted on top of her voice starting to feel annoyed.

It was always been like that. Key's name after Jinki's and before her own son, Taemin. Not that she liked Key more than Taemin. That was how much she loved him for a non biological son, how she made sure that he won't feel the difference and won't ever feel lonely.

Kim Kibum, her older son's best friend was living with them ever since his parent's died. Kibum's mom died giving birth to him. They said it was a miracle that Kibum survived. Then when Kibum was 2 years old, his dad was killed in a fight. Kibum was raised by his grandma since then, but Mrs. Lee didn't want the old lady to go through it alone. Jinki was the only kid in the Lee family back then. He too had grown affection towards Kibum, his best friend in mere 2 years and didn't want to be separated. That's when Mrs. Lee took the responsibility for Kim Kibum. She took him to her place and raised him as her own son, giving all the deserved love of a mother. On the other hand Kim family however had been friends or more than friends with Lee family for three generations now, that is maybe more than thousands of years..


●●●


To the outside world Lee and Kim groups were pioneers in the industry. The whole world knew they were business partners and underneath that they were almost family. But what they didn't know was both the families were bonded by something, a lot more than just being family friends, something more sacred, something more spiritual or ethereal. It was an absolute secret that normal people would not believe even if they happened to encounter with the rumors, but for those who belonged and knew, it was NOT another scene that directly came from a new hollywood TV show.

If the society was of few types one could say it'd be.. Of good people, bad people, good people that hide their true dark selves, people who hide their true fragile hearts and act like bad people and so on.. BUT they would still be humans, though sometimes they could act worse than animals. This could be a way how a "realistic", normal person describe the society. But WHAT IF there were mythical, magical and unrealistic creatures that hide their identities live in this society?.. The society always had been like that. It had been hiding the identities of the creatures due to the earthly factors like Power, Money, Self satisfaction, Controlling the weak, Ruling over, Fear and Self respect. The society was of few types in reality therefore.
Humans, Vampires, angels, sorcerers, warewolves, witches, shapeshifters, aliens and many more. They were not just mythical creatures that came to a mind of a sript writer or an award winning author. They were just living.. HAD BEEN living, blending themselves with the humans for the survival.

Vampires.. That was what Lee and Kim families were. Not just any vampire, the two families along with the Nam family and few more around the world, were the first ever vampires to walk on the Earth. The heirarchy of vampires in the country were not that complicated. The family heads of the three families were in the authority. They were the most powerful and the most strongest vampires of all. They were respected by every vampire but was feared by more. That was what Jinki's and Kibum's grandfathers were. Their parents came next. They were the current Kings and the Queens of the states that the country was divided to. Then were the vampire sherrifs, barons and lords and many more to ease the ruling.

The three family heads in the authority were purebloods which means they did not have any human blood in them, making their families the noblest of the noblest. But Kim family was not a pure blood family anymore as Kibum's pureblood father decided to marry his human mother who died a vampire. That made Kibum an aristocrat which means he's noble and stronger than any other vampire but a pureblood. Only few purebloods were remaining in the country now and that included the whole Lee Family, Kibum's grandparents and the Nam family. Nam family has 2 children in the last generation to be born yet. The eldest son is a pureblood but the younger is an aristocrat, as they shared different mothers who were a pureblood vampire and a once-a-human.


●●●


"It's Key hyung mom. Hyung and I were ready since an hour ago. We were watching Key hyung narrowing his whole closet down to the TWO, he's wearing right now, as usual." Taemin said sliding the handrail of the staircase.

That was true. After all Key was known to be the diva of all divas for a reason. The morning struggle of this house too was real thanks to him. The vampire mansion was different in every possible way to a normal human house except for the kids-running-late-for-the-school part thanks to Key.

They didn't sleep. Vampires didn't usually, unless they were really tired of course. They would all rest though, even if they were not tired. Except for Key and Taemin most of the time.. Jinki loved to pretend that he was sleeping. He really believed that would make his tiredness​ go away. When he was a kid he even demanded that he wanted a bed in his room, after seeing the beds in all other rooms except his, even if he really couldn't sleep. He would always isolate himself in the dark, eyes closed and convince himself that he was sleeping. It was like a meditation to him. He slowly let himself get lost in his thoughts.

On the other hand it was rare for Key and Taemin to stay at home at night. They both often went to night clubs where vampires gather at night. Or else Key would go there with his friends and Taemin would be dancing with his friends. Mr. And Mrs. Lee raised the three of them to have a great self control, which was obviously an easy task for a pureblood. Therefore they were not bothered with them involving in the human culture.

Somehow due to all this Mrs. Lee didn't have to go through the waking up process like every mom had to every morning and also she didn't have to bother making breakfast either. Lee family's morning routing was quiet different so. If it was interrupted, that would be because Taemin or Key got really drunk or if Key goes shopping the day before and his massive closet got some other new expensive clothes.

"It's 6. Not 2" Key corrected. "But why don't you ask your mom to find those tablets you were trying to find? I think, that one hour was not enough.. right?" He continued with a smirk that directed towards Taemin.

"You lost them again Mr. Magic hands?" Mrs. Lee asked while going near the cupboard.

"It was there yesterday. I took one and.. and.. I don't know. Maybe they don't want me to stay with me..?.. OKAY I don't need them again.." Taemin's voice was stubborn. "I don't care about the cold hands anyway" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ok ok we know that you don't care about it. Just take it for the sunburns okay? I don't want you to get hurt" Onew replied with gentle smile to calm the younger vampire before joining the table.

"Here's the last one. Don't ask me for one again unless it's finished" Mrs. Lee said giving another bottle of pills to Taemin.

"Thanks mom, you know I love you right?" Taemin kissed his mother's cheeks and winked.

"This brat!!" Mrs. Lee was stopped by the ringing of the phone. "Must be your grandma! Key" She said, walking towards the kitchen. It was another part of the daily routine of Lee mansion.

"Hello.. Good morning grandma! Yeah I'm doing great. What about you?.. When are you coming?.. Can't you come before that?.. Yeah I was about to have. Did you?.. Don't skip your meals, I don't want you to be weak.. Okay grandma! Yeah I'll tell.. You too take care.. Love you" Key's expressions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter