Unsure Feelings

SILVER BLOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Won called Minho and Taemin when she was about to leave the class after the hour long period ended. They both stood up and gave a look to each other as they had nothing to do with themselves except for the fact that they sit next to each other. But anyway they kept walking towards the pleasant woman.

"How are you keeping up with the studies Minho?" She asked in a friendly manner.

Minho remained silent as he didn't know if it was alright to say, that he was doing fine.

"Taemin, I called you to ask if you can help Minho with his work? You know he's repeating this year, and it's still hard for him to cover the previous sections by himself. You'll help him. Won't you?"  Both boys were surprised and were awestrucked for a couple of seconds. How could Taemin just agree to be with a human. 

"Ok then. I'll leave it to you. He won't get a better tutor than you Taemin" Mrs. Won continued without even bothering to hear his answer. "Thanks Taemin.. and start from today itself ok?" She disappeared through the hallway with a smile, after ruffling Taemin's hair.

"Hmm.. You know.. It's ok.. I can continue like this" Minho broke the silence that was still between them.

"It's fine. Are you free in the evening?" Taemin asked him giving out a mysterious smile.

"Yeah! But it's totally fine. I won't tell her" Minho replied trying to read the younger's expression. 

"We'll meet at the library after school then" Taemin walked away with the still mysterious smile but it was of couse not an annoyed smile.


●●●


"Will you be okay Tae?" Onew asked his little brother before getting in to the car.

"Yeah. Don't worry. And tell Key hyung that I'll be on time" Taemin gave a gentle smile to Jinki and Kai before turning to go to the library to meet Minho. 

"If you want I'll stay with you Tae" Kai was the one to speak now.

"It's fine. You go and help Key hyung. If not he'd kill me tonight for real. Now bye bye!!" Taemin waved at the two worried faces.

It wasn't like Taemin couldn't control his self or anything in front of a human. But he always had help from someone to get along with a human.. At least to pretend that he was getting along...

"Did you wait long?" Taemin asked Minho in a gentle voice when he returned to the library and sat beside Minho. 

"It's fine" Minho smiled trying not to be awkward.

The study session went way better than Minho expected. He was amazed by the younger's talents. Taemin was too smart like everybody said and of course he was the best tutor he could get. Minho felt himself falling in love with the younger every time he looked at him. He wondered how a person could look so handsome and cute at the same time. Minho was sure that was a huge crush that had started to build inside him. He didn't know why his heart was beating too fast like his body couldn't hold it anymore or he could feel his cheeks turning red. He didn't know why he could feel every spot of his skin burning, which happened to touch the younger's literally ice cold hands. He so wanted to get to know the younger better. He was curious about the smile that Taemin gave him, the story behind his mysterious eyes and the reason why he felt like Taemin was trying to hold his sweet and warm self and act cold.

 

●●●

 

It was 5 in the evening and Jonghyun had still not decided on an outfit or a gift that he was going to give Key. 

"I should have said something and stayed at home today.. Ahh you little devil! why did you have to make me go there" Jonghyun thought to himself while passing all the shops in the street. He didn't like crowded places. All he wanted to do was to get comfy on his bed. He loved sleeping. He loved to get under his blanket and think about Jinki all day. He loved to daydream his 'perfect life'. He wanted to scribble anything that comes to his head in a piece of paper and he sing all those words in a perfect tune with his guitar.. He sighed and was distracted from his thoughts when his phone started ringing.

"Hello what's up?" Jonghyun asked the blonde girl on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Kibum called. He wants us at his birthday party tonight" Amber replied.

"Hmm. Taemin said.." Jonghyun was a little surprised to here that. He was confused why everybody calls him but not Jinki..

"Oh! I'll pic you up in 30 then?" 

"Hmm.." 

Jonghyun didn't know what to buy for him. Just he was one of the richest kids in the country. He had everything. Jonghyun was cursing himself for agreeing to go. He was sure he'd be humiliated in front of all the rich kids at the party. But then again why didn't he turned down the invitation..? Of course it's because Jinki was there. But why didn't Jinki invite him..? Jonghyun was busy fighting with his thoughts when he saw a shop that would help him decide on something.


●●●


"See you later Taemin" Minho said in front of the entrance as they had to walk in different directions from there. 

"You too.." Taemin greeted him back with his still mysterious smile and started walking. 

It was 5.30 p.m. and Minho was walking towards the bus stop which was a little away from the college. He was tired of course, It was his first time staying this late in a college just to study. Except for a car or two that passed him, the area was silent and it was kind of dark but not too dark to see what was happening around him. 

"Going somewhere?" A familiar voice asked from behind giving goosebumps to Minho. He knew that voice, but he didn't like the owner of the voice at all. It was the trouble maker of his former football team in his former college. Simply a bully.

Minho was the former captain of the football team. And his best friend Eunhyuk was the vice captain. They were both doing fine on leading the team before Hoya, the rich bully showed up. Most of the students didn't get involved with him as he was rich and rumoured to had some powerful connections, but either Minho or Eunhyuk wasn't the type to stay low. Maybe that's why all the things ended in a bad way. Minho lost Eunhyuk a couple of months before getting in to his accident. And there were rumors Hoya might be behind both Eunhyuk's murder and Minho's accident.. probably because Hoya was the only person who laughed at the unfortunate incidents that happened to the star students of the college. 

Minho didn't meet him ever since. But heard he was the current captain of the team, which made him feel disgusted. And somehow that same Hoya was standing next to Minho right now but not alone. And also he had a insulting smirk on his face which was kind of creepy in Minho's eyes.

"What do you want?" Minho asked trying to look cool even though he was curious as to why Hoya was standing in front of him at this hour. 

"To talk cap.." 

"I don't have anything to talk with you.." Minho replied trying to walk pass the annoying men.

"Why are you in a hurry cap? I have only few questions.." Hoya said when his men hold Minho without letting him pass. Minho was scared now. He didn't know why he was feeling that way. He felt the strong grips of the men. He was sure he's not that strong to fight with them and he was sure he can't even run for his life with the already hurting legs.

"Why don't we go somewhere and talk. We're blocking the road I think" Minho could imagine the smirk on Hoya's face when he talked and dragged Minho towards the dense forest. 

But then..

"Minho hyung?" Minho could hear a familiar voice which made everyone freeze in surprise. And he could feel the tight grips around his arms loosening. 

The tears that was on the edge of Minho's eyes fell while his lips curved up. He started thanking god for listening to his prayers before he realised how he now caused both of them to be in danger. Minho was regretting all over again. He was happy to hear the familiar voice which he heard for the last two hours but now his little crush's life too is in danger because of him.

"Sorry if I disturbed you. But are they your friends?" Taemin's voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter