» 8

better » yugyeom

There was a huge commotion during lunch today. 

Mark Tuan, from year 3 confessed to a girl. 

I hope I can do that to Somin, too. 

It was lunch time. I finished my lunch and was about to leave. "Yah! Kim Yugyeom!" It was her. She was calling my name from across the canteen, with class president. He was looking at me with a smile he would never give me.

I wanted to walk to them, maybe be friends with class president and apologise for the punch. But no. I was too ashmed. I turned away and walked back to class. 

I thought she wouldn't come after me, but heck, she was a fast runner. 

"Yah. Why do you always ignore me?" 

"I'm not ignoring you now. Spill," I said, looking her in the eye coldly. 

"O-okay. I just wanted to tell you that your singing was great. And the song. Did you compose it?" Wow. I didn't expect that. I feel my heart thumping loudly, and my palms were getting sweaty. 

"Y-yes. I composed it. And thanks," I was about to walk away again, when she stopped me. 

"Damn, I'm not finished yet! Um, I'm sorry, I mean, c-can I have a copy of your song? It sounds really good," that honestly got me taken aback. But I haven't really recorded my voice inside the song. 

"Sure. Meet me outside the school gate and we can go get it later," I said, and walked away this time. 

I can't wait for later.