» 4

better » yugyeom

My friends just called. They got into trouble with another gang again and wanted me to help. 

They claim that I always help them get victory in many fights, and they believed that I could do it this time. 

But think again. I was mentally and physically tired, I wanted to throw myself in bed and sleep like there's no tomorrow, but I obviously can't. 

My desire is back. It wants me to fight for them. 

And so I agreed. 

That night, I went to the alley they wanted to meet at. The other gang was already there, hurling vulgarities at my friends. 

"Hey. It was me you're looking for, am I right?" I spoke up, my tone clearly insists that I'm tired. But those es obviously can't tell. Their desire is much more than mine. 

"Look! It's Yugyeom. Go guys, have fun fighting!" Their "leader" signalled them with a snap of his fingers, and all of them came charging towards me. 

I held up my hand, hoping they would stop and I would be back in my bed, but it obviously didn't work. Instead, they pushed me until I was down on the floor, and kicked my guts, til I was unconscious. 

The last thing I saw was my friends running away, instead of saving me. Some kind of friends they are. My . 

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. The class president was there, shaking his head at me when he saw me open my eyes. 

"Try not to get into fights this time. Somin was worried for you, that's why I came. Don't th-" 

"T-thank y-you," I managed to smile at Somin, and she smiled back. I felt like fireworks in my stomach. This is the first time I've ever seen her smile.