» 6

better » yugyeom

I decided to go to the café to perform my finished song this evening. I had nothing to do, and it's not like I would do my homework. 

I arrived at the café, and the staff said hi to me. Youngjae was currently performing and I patiently waited for him to finish. He was my true friend, nothing like those jerks back in school. I had made friends with some of the other performers who were there too, like Jinyoung and Jaebum. 

Youngjae wished me good luck when I was preparing my song, and I smiled back at him. This was one of the places where I could truly smile.

I started to sing, and as I sang, it felt like everything was perfect at the moment, and that I didn't have anything to worry about. 

The song was a soft one, slow paced and just right for a slow dance. My body swayed left to right to the beat, and when i finished, I opened my eyes and the people was clapping. 

But I saw two very familiar faces. 

Kim Somin. And class president. Why were they here? This wasn't a place that any high school student would want to go to. 

Somin and I locked eyes, and I quickly looked away, and hurriedly kept my things. I said bye to Youngjae who was eating cake and I dashed out of the café. 

I walked into an alley beside the café, and squatted down. No one in school had ever seen me sang. No one in school, has ever seen me like this. 

What if she thinks I'm a total loser? Coming to places like this to sing, rather than staying at home and being a good boy. What if...

...but what if she thinks my singing is good?