» 5

better » yugyeom

I heard Somin and class president started dating. 

I felt as if my whole world was falling apart. 

My friends said they also didn't need me as their friend anymore, after i was discharged from the hospital. 

Such jerks. 

My desire came back, even though it wasn't as strong. I got more hot tempered than I usually was today at school. I almost got into a fight with the discipline master, but I cooled down after realising that it was the discipline master I was talking to. 

All this is because of Somin. 

Call me selfish, whatever. I don't care anymore.

I wanted Somin for only myself. 

After school, I spotted class president walking alone in an alley. 

"Yah, class president," I shouted, with a smirk on my face. Only the two of us were there, luckily. 

"Oh. It is you, Kim "colder than ice" Yugyeom. What do you want?" How dare he call me by my nickname. My desire has grown stronger now. It wants to beat him up, like how I was beaten up. 

"Don't call me that!" I shouted, and with that, I charged forward and threw a punch at his face. 

"What's that for?" He shouted, when his body hit the ground. 

"For taking my Somin away!" he stood up, and laughed. "So this is what's the punch about. Well, she'll never like someone like you, to be honest," he touched his cheek, and laughed again. "Do you think she'll like such a impulsive, rude and vulgar person?" 

"Think for yourself, man. I'll be going, then," he said, and glared one last time at me before walking off. 

His words struck me like thunder. Would anyone like a boy who doesn't care about his studies? Who picks fights with teachers? Who only cares for singing, dancing, composing and nothing else?