Why her and not me? chapter 2

Why her and not me?

Yoj notices me but Tae hasn’t yet. she breaks the kiss "Hey Tae, I swear you like Y/N isn’t this wrong?" and smiled but I want to know what he’s going to say. He hesitates then says “Why would I like suicide girl?" his head rapidly turned to the door and saw me standing there, and let’s go of Yoj. he’s about to say something but I went up to him and punched him in the face and blood went everywhere. I ran off crying but he got up and chased after me. he’s faster than me so he grabbed my arm. "Don’t you dare touch me" and I break free and run down the stairs. I can hear he’s calling my name but all I can think of was him kissing her. I go to the sofa hoping that Yoongi was still there and he was, so I push past people and grab his arm. "Omg Y/N are you okay?" just more and more tears kept coming out. "can you give me a ride please?" he charged through everyone holding my hand. he opens the door and takes me to his car and zooms me to my house.

He knew where I lived because he used to come around for sleepovers all the times when we were kids. we went upstairs and put me in bed and I fell straight to sleep. he went downstairs and watched some T.V but the doorbell rang. he went to the door and saw Taehyung. "Why are you at Y/N’s house Yoongi?" Yoongi tensed his fist and punched Taehyung around the face over and over again. he picked him up and threw him in his car. "Don’t ever talk to her again" Taehyung with blood all over his face kept refusing to leave but eventually left as he saw Yoongi wouldn’t let him talk to me. the next morning, I get up and see Yoongi sleeping in my chair. I go downstairs and try to forget what happened yesterday, so I went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for Yoongi and I. I make him his favourite chocolate pancakes with strawberry sauce and chopped bananas. he came downstairs still half asleep and smiled when he saw what was on his plate. "you still remember my favourite breakfast." I smiled and we started eating. Yoongi suddenly looked extremely worried. "what’s up?" I started to get worried because he is never like this. "you know yesterday what happened, if you don’t mind" so I told him everything including my feelings for him. Yoongi started laughing which got me really angry. "I’m not laughing at the story, when I put you to sleep Taehyung came around and demanded to see you I clearly knew he was the reason for what made you upset so I was furious and punched him, I sorry." I burst out laughing. "when I found them together I punched him too." When the laughter died down mine and Yoongi eyes lock. He starts to lean forward and so do I. Am I in love with Yoongi?