Why her and not me? chapter 6. the last

Why her and not me?

my heart dropped. why did he have to ask that? "I'm sorry don’t answer that, I’m sorry" I felt so relieved. we didn’t talk much and it was quite awkward and I fell asleep on his shoulder. I open my eyes slowly and see that I’m lying on my sofa. I sit up quickly and see Tae sleeping on the chair next to me. I put my hand on his face. "I’m so glad you came back to me" I rest my head next to his. suddenly I see him smiling but he’s still sleeping. "I love you so much Tae." I blush even though he didn’t hear me. suddenly I hear "Y/N.... I want... you.... stay.... w-with...me" I move my face and scurry backwards to the other side of the sofa. I grab a pillow and hide my face. does Taehyung want me to be with h-him? I’m so excited that my smile won’t disappear. I start to feel the pillow moving so I look up and see Tae with a confused face on. I start to laugh and grab his hand. "let me get the first aid kit and fix you" I say still giggling. I sit him down on top of the toilet seat and I start to clean and wipe the blood from his face. "Tae..." he looks up at me. "yeah... are you okay?" I nod. "I’m not in love with Yoongi...but there is someone else I am in love with" his face was like giving a 7-year-old chocolate then suddenly taking it away from him. "Do I know the guy you like?" I giggle a bit. "Yeah, I’ve known him for about 3 years and he is one of the sweetest, funniest, kindness man I have ever met. but the reason I love him so much is because he saved me from myself. he was the light at the end of the dark, scary tunnel. he saved me from my darkness." my heart is beating so fast. I can’t believe I’m doing this but if I don’t do it now I never will. I start to lean forward until the point where I can feel his top lip on mine. I look up at him and his eyes are shut. in a split second our two lips were one. his lips were so soft. I broke the kiss and our noses were touching. "Can you guess who it is?" and we both started laughing. " I love you Y/N, and I promise to never hurt you again." he said in his deep voice. "Tae...I love you too" 

when you feel that your life is at its worst, never give up. There is always someone at the end of the dark, scary tunnel.