Why her and not me? chapter 5

Why her and not me?

my eyes widened. "where is he?... please I need to know" he pointed his finger at the uni bathroom. I start to go as fast as I can on crutches and it really hurts but I need to know if he is okay. "Y/N.... wait" I can hear Tae but right now I need to help Yoongi. I enter the bathroom door and see him by the mirror with a bloody face. I go into a cubicle and get the toilet paper. when I open the door Yoongi sees me from the mirror and turns quickly and hugs me. "I can’t believe what happened to you. I’m so sorry for not being with you. you should've called me the minute that nasty cow walked in." I just laugh. "I’m fine but how about you mister?" and I was anxious about his answer. "when I heard that Yoj hurt you in the toilets... I also heard the Tae was there and didn’t help you, so I found out the hospital you were in and ran there from the school. but when I got there I asked the doctors where your room was and went but saw Tae shutting your door. I was so angry with him... I punched him" he looked upset. "You know that he carried me out of the school and called the ambulance and went with me, but thank you for protecting me, I really appreciate you for always being there for me." he looked down and tears started rolling down his swollen cheeks. "I'm so sorry for letting you get hurt, just know I will not ever let any person touch you ever again." his words make me feel so warm and safe. I give him a smile and hug him tightly. after a while I stand up. "Let’s go and get you and Tae out of this mess" he nodded and we went to get Tae.

 

I see him sitting on his chair with his face in his hands. we go up to him and Yoongi puts his hand out and Tae follows. "I'm sorry for punching you but I just was so annoyed at you for hurting her, also know that I will never like you" I look at Yoongi with a harsh look. he carries on with "... but I will accept you for Y/N but that’s it" I smile at both of them and hug them. "I love you guys so much" they both hug back and Tae says "we love you too." just those words makes my heart skip a beat. I start to go red. "D-do you guys want to come back to my house so I can clean you up?" Tae starts to nod his head and we both look over at Yoongi. "You guys have fun but I have to go back to my parents because they are shouting at me. someone told them I’m at the police station" we all start laughing. I bend down, get his bag and hand it to him. "Good luck with your parents Yoongz and tell them I said hi" he just smiled. "I will" and he walked out of the station. "Tae please tell me you brought your car" he looked at me with a sad face. "They left my car at the hospital" I gave a loud sigh as my legs were in so much pain. "We better start walking then" as I go to step forwards, I feel this sharp pain in my leg and I collapse. Tae quickly tries to grab me but instead we both fell on the floor. "Y/N can I see your legs?" he asked me. I shake my head "I’m perfectly fine" and gave him a fake smile. "Okay then let’s go" he puts out his hand but pulls my leggings up and sees my black and blue bruised legs. "I knew you shouldn’t have come here. why did you come?" I look down but he put his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. "I needed to see if you guys were okay" he laughs and turns around. I’m confused still on the floor. he quickly turns his head. "Jump on my back" and he looks away with his bright red face. I grab my crutches and pull myself up and jump onto Tae's back. it was about an hour walk from the police station to my house. I could see that Tae was getting tired so many times I told him to put me down, but he didn’t drop me once. I hope everything stays perfect with us forever. "Tae..." I start to say but he cuts me off. "Y/N.... If I ask you a question please...d-don’t lie to me and don’t get angry " I’m starting to get worried. what’s he talking about. "I promise what is it?" he takes a big breath in and says "Are you in love with Yoongi?"