YG Hall

Your Fantasy Is My Reality

Maddie P.O.V.

 

I just got to this school called YG Hall and from watch I've seen it's just old, restored school foor freaks like me. I guess that's why I'm here. The old lady who brought me here said that she'd explain everything on the way here, which was about 2 hours, but all she said was that I have a destiny that I must fulfill and going to this school will help me. Whatever. She says that I'm a witch and being away from the freaks of the outside world, as she says, will be better for me. So right now I'm stuck in this creepy hallway just standing there like an idiot because this old lady is talking. "Okay, dear lets go get everything with you sorted." She said and I followed her to a dorm room. When we walked in there were 3 girls and 4 beds. *I must be dorming here.* I thought. "These will be your dorm sisters for the rest of the time you're here. Girls, she is new here so make her feel welcome." The 3 girls nodded and the lady left the room.


"Welcome to YG Hall. My name's Lee Min Young." I shook her hand. "This is Kim Eunmi and Nam Yujin. Make yourself at home." She smiled and helped me with your bags. "So, how long have you had your powers?" Min Young asked.


"Um, I don't know." I nervously rubbed the back of your neck.


"Are you serious? What witch doesn't know when she got her powers." Yujin scoffed.


"Yujin relax. After we've finished un-packing we'll take you for a tour around the school. Have you got your timetable yet?" Min Young asked.


"Um, yeah. I got it on the way here." I went through your bag and took out your timetable and gave it to her. She took out hers and studied the two for about a minute then smiled.


"You're in every class I'm in! That's great. I'll take you to every class so you won't get lost on the way. It's a big school you know." I smiled


"Well I'm finished. Do you want me to take you while these two slow pokes still un-pack?" Eunmi asked. I looked at Min Young and she smiled.


"I'll be done in a minute. I'll catch up." She waved her finger and all of her belongings floated around for a few moments then went into their places. "Ah, done." She smiled. "Lets go. Yujin, just use it. It's way quicker." I stared at her with wide eyes.


"She always does that." Eunmi whispered to me. "You'll have to get used to it if you're going to be staying here." I nervously smiled.


"Yeah, I guess." Then Yujin deeply sighed and did the same as Min Young.


"See, you're getting way better. A year ago you couldn't even make ball roll without touching it." Min Young teased.


"Shut up. Don't we have to show her around. What's your name?" Yujin asked.


"Oh, it's Maddie Park." I smiled.


"Are you Korean?" They asked in harmony.


"Yeah, but I was born in America. So I got the name Maddie." They all smiled.


"Well Maddie, our American friend, lets go before it gets dark." Min Yung put her arm through mine and before I knew it the 4 of us were walking around the school. Min Young was chatting my ear off the whole time about everything I had to know about YG Hall. Which people to stay away from, which teachers were good and which were mean and grumpy all the time, where the best places were to hang out, the best kissing spots, I have no idea why she told me that but you know and she told me some other things that I don't really think I needed to know but whatever. Then a group of biys caughyt my eye.


"Who are they?" I asked. They all shifted their veiw to who I was talking about.


"The heart-throbs of the school. They're just up themselves." Yujin scoffed.

 

"They aren't that bad. You just have to get to know them, that's all." Eunmi said.

 

"Yeah, you got to know Chunji just because you went to the dance with him." Yujin raised an eyebrow.

 

"Whatever. He was nice then." Eunmi pouted.

 

"Yeah, then. Anyways, that's CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Chanjo."

 

"Why does he have orange hair?" I asked in confusion.

 

"That's his look. It's a bit weird but we've all gotten used to it. Even though the teachers always try to die it back to brown." They all giggled.

 

"Hey Eunmi." Chunji winked as they all went past.

 

"Hey Chunji." She sweetly smiled.

 

"Hey Chunji." Yujin imitated her and we all laughed.

 

L.Joe P.O.V.

 

"Is that girl new?" I asked.

 

"I suppose. I guess we'll probably see them at dinner." Niel said.

 

"I'll ask Eunmi later." Chunji smiled.

 

"Chunji please stop being a love-sick puppy. It's sickening." Chanjo pretened to puke and we all laughed.

 

"We'd better get going or we won't get a good spot at dinner." CAP said and everyone follwed him to the dining room. *I wonder who that girl is.*

 

------------

First chapter up! YAY! And just letting you all know Maddie is you. So yay even more.

Please comment and tell me how the first chapter was because I really want to know if you like it!

Thanks!