Stupid Dummy

Your Fantasy Is My Reality

Maddie P.O.V.

 

So I followed L.Joe's advise and stole the dummy from the room after Mr. Kim left.  Mind you I had to wait like 2 hours and I missed dinner. I just hope it pays off and I can do it. So I'm in the garden I was at earlier today and I've got the dummy in front of me. I take my stance and prepare. "Block." I say and the spell hits me and I fly back. "Great." I got up and did it again and again and again until I thought my back was going to break. "Aish! Dumb dummy." I kicked it and it went flying. "Oh no. COME BACK!" I ran after it. It was flying in the air while I was running on the ground trying to jump for it. "Come down!'' I yelled and it released a stun spell. "Ah!'' I dodged it but it kept releasing them. "Stop it!'' I started to grow annoyed and I jumped for it but it realsed another stun spell and I went flying until I smashed into a wall. I groaned in pain and I got mad. "Stupid friggin dummy." I put my hand up and said "Come back." and the wind picked up. Before I knew it the dummy was in front of me. "Good dummy." I smiled.

 

Min Young P.O.V.

 

I saw her when I was walking. She stole the dummy from Defense class. She's not allowed to do that. And she even used magic to get it back. Is she trying to get better because she's crappy at magic. Apparently she's got a big, important destiny, I highly doubt it. She can't even do a blocking spell. What kind of a witch can't do a blocking spell? This is so stupid. Oh hey Min Young." She came out of the garden and smiled.


"Hey Maddie. How'd you get the dummy?" I asked in my sweetest tone.


"L.Joe said I at magic and suggested I take the dummy for practise. I'm gonna go somewhere else to practise because these brick walls don't do wonders for my back." She laughed.


"Oh yeah. You're partners with L.Joe for Denfense class." She nodded.


"He won't help me though." I fake laughed. *Well what do you expect? He's the most cold-hearted guy in the school since she left.* I thought. "well I'd better get going. See ya." She waved and left. Then I spotted L.Joe. He was walking towards her. What the hell? Since when does he like her? Is what we had gone? Stupid L.Joe, I still love you.....

 

L.Joe P.O.V.

 

"Hey there y witch." She turned around and glared at me.


"Would you stop saying that. It makes me feel worse." She pouted. "I tired to do it then I kicked it and it flew away. But I got it back, see." She held it up. "Stupid dummy." She mumbled.


"You missed dinner. Did you have to wait that long for it?" I asked.


"Yes. The guy never leaves his classroom. I had to wait 2 hours and I can't get it. Oh and why aren't you helping me? Do I bother you in some way?" She asked and raised an eyebrow.


"Yes. You bother me so much. I can't stand you. And you're a y witch, which makes it worse." I smirked.


"I haven't done anything to make you hate me though." She sighed. "Nevermind. I've gotta go find a spot to block some dummy . See ya L.Joe." She waved and ran off.


"Wait!" I called after her. "I'll teach you." A smile lit her face.


"Really? Oh thank you L.Joe! You have no idea how much you're helping me!" She beamed and took my hand. She took my hand. Oh god, the feeling is back. I shouldn't have said I'd help her. . "okay, here we are. So teach me." Hs let go and smiled.


"But you have to listen to me and no going all girly tantrum on me either." I warned.


"I won't. I promise. Come on. Hurry up." She took her position and looked at me.


"Okay, now concentrate on the dummy. When the spell comes you concentrate on blocking that spell, okay?" She nodded. "Okay." Then the spell came and she got knocked back.


"Argh. Stupid dummy!" She got up and did it again. After another 10 trys she sat down. "I can't do it!" She yelled then got up. The charm came and I heard her say "Block." Then the leaves off a tree nearby came over and blocked the spell.


"Woah." I was speechless. She did it! "You did it!" I smiled.


"I did it!" She jumped up and down. "Thank you L.Joe!" She hugged me tightly. Yes, I have to admit I wanted to hug her back but I can't. I don't trust her yet.


"Get off." I said coldly.


"Oh, sorry." She scratched her head and grabbed the dummy. "See ya later L.Joe." Wih that she walked away. *. Why do I always do that to people?* I mentally scolded myself and walked back to my dorm.

 

Maddie P.O.V.

 

I blocked it! I'm so proud of myself! And the moment was great, then L.Joe had to wreck it. I wonder what's up with him. He's all nice one minute, then he warms up to you, then he just goes back to being cold again. I wonder why he's like that. Oh well, I'm tired and I need a good sleep before I have to show Mr. Kim my block tomorrow but first I have to get this dummy back. So I ran back to his classroom and snuck in as quietly as I could. "Ah, Miss. Park. I'm glad you could return the dummy. You know that's stealing from a teacher and that's a big no no." Mr. Kim came out of the shadows from behind his desk. "Detention on your first day isn't too good now is it?" I sheepishly smiled.


"I-I just wanted to practise so I could come back." I scratched my head.


"And can you do it?" I eagerly nodded. "Then show me and if you do it I might cut back the detention a few weeks." I smiled and put the dummy down. I took my position and concentrated like L.Joe taught me. The spell came at me.


"Block." I mumbled but it didn't work and I went flying back and hit the wall.


"Well then. I'll just have to keep the detention to 5 weeks in the basement." He laughed.


"But I don't understand. I could do it putside. Leaves blocked it." I explained and he stopped laughing.


"Did you say leaves?" He asked and I nodded. "Go to bed and I'll see you after classes tomorrow at the basement." He said firmly and walked out of the classrom. *Well that was weird.* I thought and went to my dorm.

 

Mr. Kim P.O.V.

 

Leaves protected her. So she is the one... I must tell Principle Kang straight away.

 

-----------------

No, its not like the Harry Potter chosen one. Not at all.

Please comment and let me know what yout hink! I know there's only two of you but because you subscribed the least you could do id comment to let me know youre actually reading. I'm sorry if I sound snobby but I've never had a fanfic this bad before and I feel like someone who I don't like... And I hate feeling that way... Please tell me if it's boring and I'll make it better. Promise.

So please tell me if you think it's boring and I'll change it to make it more interesting.

P.S. The picture at the top is the dummy that was used except the dummy in the story is bigger of course.