FOUR

The Beauty and The Beast

 

CHAPTER FOUR

 

Both of them suddenly feel awkward and Sehun coughs, rubbing his nape while Haneul looks away, flushed. Ugh! Why must be him?! Sehun takes a glance at Haneul and hes obviously feel fluttered? Is that how I describe it? Both of them look away as they dont know what they should do, especially Sehun. He suddenly feels shy by just hearing she talks but then he gathers all his courage and talk to her. Why dont you wanna talk with me? He mumbles and take a quick glance at her. Haneul didnt reply him and let the question in the air. Uh your voice is nice. I think you should talk more. Still no response from the girl and the bus stopped at her house area. The look she gives to Sehun almost makes him shiver and he stands up, giving her some way.

Haneul walks ahead to her house without realizing that Sehun is actually trailing behind her. Stop. Sehun did stop and is shocked that Haneul realizes about him. Why are you following me? She sighs as she turns her body to face Sehun. I said youre not supposed to follow me. She rolled her eyes and walk her way. But Sehun manages to grab her wrist and hold her tight. What are you doing? She hissed and struggle to release her hand. I just want to accompany you. She slaps right on his cheek and Sehun swears he has shocked many times today with her attitude. You dont have to help me, Mr. Oh. She glowers as she pushes his hand away from her.

Sehun nearly went berserk but he composed himself. Why the hell you slapped me?! Haneul stares at him for a really long time until he finds it uncomfortable for someone staring for too long. Last time you sent me home, my mom nearly killed me. So, theres no way you gonna send me home today.

And that leaves Sehun unspeakable.

 

Haneul sighs in relief as she lies down on her bed. Hes just too much. She grabs her phone that Sehun had bought for him and open the gallery. She nearly choked when she saw theres a couple of Sehun pictures inside. I swear my mom will kill me because of him. She wants to delete the pictures but somehow she thinks that it might be useful on certain occasion. She places her phone on the table lamp and take her shower.

Mr. Oh? Sehun blinks as he heard someone called him. Yeah?

Youve been staring at the food for quite long time. Are you sure you are okay? His maid looks at Sehun worriedly because Sehun isnt like yesterday and it scares the maid. Yeah Im totally fine. Im just not in the mood to eat. He gets up and walk to his room.

He lies on his bed with his arm beneath the pillow, looking at the ceiling. What has she done to me? He couldnt believe that his body actually wouldnt listen to him. What is this feeling? He places his hand on his chest and he can feel his heart is functioning well. Very well that he doesnt know how to stop it. He shut his eyes and try to sleep but he cant. He tossed his body to the other side but his brain is still processing. He opens his eyes and shut back. All of sudden the image of Kim Haneul appears and he knows that moment his heart wont listen to his command anymore.

 

 

Haneul is at her locker with her friend Yuna that keeps on talking about Sehun and Haneul. Stop will ya? Im tired of hearing his name. Haneul locks her locker and she feels her friend nudges her elbow. What? She glares at her best friend and look at where she points at. Oh Sehun. You dont understand what Im talking, huh? You want me to speak alien language? Yuna shook and told Haneul to look at Sehun again. She looks for the second time and she swears Sehun did look at her but didnt walk to her. Thats weird. Is he mad about yesterday? Wait, why do I care? She shrugs and tell Yuna to focus on study.

 

Later at lunch, Yuna and Haneul are sitting a few row from Sehun. Both of them are chatting happily and Sehun couldnt but to look at them especially when he saw Haneul is laughing. For the second time, his body lie to him. That is the first time he saw Haneul laugh whole heartedly and he cant deny that she looks really beautiful. What am I thinking? Sehun looks at his food when suddenly he feels a present next to him. Sooyoung? The girl looks at Sehun with unreadable look. You have a crush on her? She points at Haneul and Sehun widened his eyes. What? Me and that girl? Pfft that is a no no. Sooyoung raised her brows. But you have been staring at her for a long time. Somehow Sehun feel embarrassed by someone actually caught him. Did I? I was just staring but my mind was somewhere else.

 

 

Haneul has been waiting for her mom outside the school and its been 10 minutes. Yuna had to leave because she has some work to be done and Haneul is all alone. She sighs as she stares at her phone. Somehow she wonders why Sehun didnt annoyed her today like he always do. He must be tired with me already. She tries to call her mom again but stopped when she saw Sehun is standing far from her. She furrows as to why Sehun is standing there.

Sehun desperately wants to stand next to Haneul but he just cant. It seems like something stopped him from doing so. Just go to her like you normally do. Hes been arguing in his mind until he decides to go to Haneul. She stares at him blankly and wait patiently for Sehun to speak but he didnt utter any word. Both of them stares at each other for they dont know how long until a thunder surprised them. But that didnt stop both of them to think about each features.

Damn, I didnt know shes beautiful.

What happened?

Thunder strikes again and this time Haneul is too shock and abruptly hugs Sehun. Thats when Sehuns heart starts to beat very loud that he thinks Haneul heard them. Oh God, why cant my heart stops beating?!

Haneul unreleased the hug and look at Sehun again. She touches Sehun chest and feel the beat. Why is it beating so loud? She whispers to Sehun and Sehun just couldnt control the feeling. He shuts his eyes and exhales. He opens it to see Haneul scoots away from him. Kim Haneul. Haneul turns to look at Sehun with full of questions in her mind. Im sorry for doing this…”

But I wont regret this.

Sehun scoots closer to her and grab her by waist, leans onto her forehead then kiss her nose and he captures Haneuls lips. Im sorry. He whispers to her lips and kiss back. Im not regretting this either.

 

 

Hi, hello and annyeong! So, finally updated chapter four.

I'm sorry if I make this chapter a bit confusing. I don't know what I'm writing too and I'm sorry if it's bored. 

Hope you enjoy!

Love, smelissa